some questions for ya

hortononon

"I give em the hip then I take it away"-Jim Thorpe
Reaction score
im going to be asking some questions on this thread for help and ideas for my story, so if you could give me some good answers thats great, and if they really help
+rep

1. What is your greatest fear?:eek:

hortononon

Reaction score
no,

1. its for my story that is in the writer's corner
2. id post it in the writers corner because i want writers help, this is where the writers are..

its not the wrong forum

Zakyath

Reaction score
My biggest fear? Something to happen to my girlfriend or any of my guitars

She's gonna love me for valuing her at the same level as my guitars :p

Halahan

To die will be an awfully big adventure.
Reaction score
umm...

dieing without leaving my mark on the world.

Xapphire

Liberty, Simply said; a lie.
Reaction score
My fear..? The black glass hourglass were I am stuck on the bottom and the sand is filling up slowly... No sight of the outside, no exit, slowly, clogging you up, slowly, not letting you breath, slowly trying to get air, slowly dieng, or maybe just the butcher on my street o_O

hortononon

Reaction score
great! i plus repped xapphire..

next question

2. If a sorcerer/wizard were to cast a spell making you unable to move, what's the scariest way this spell could look to you?

Halahan

Reaction score
umm.... idk, some kind of black energy, I can't think of anything else cause that isn't too much of a scary spell.

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
Skeletal hands eruppt from the ground anchoring your feet to the ground and actual skeletons come up and hold your arms in close. as dark spirits circle around you.

Xapphire

Liberty, Simply said; a lie.
Reaction score
The scariest way would probably be a giant spider squishing its body against my chest, and with its like 16 little stick long thing legs, constantly moving on my disabling me to flex my muscles.

Zakyath

Reaction score
Standing in water and suddenly two hands taking grip of my legs pulling me down under the bottom

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Fear?

I don't really have a specific fear but Pretty much that has a big chance of killing me ^^

hortononon

Reaction score
i think ill go with black energy... srry halahan cant rep u right now i need to spread the love elsewhere first

next question

3. What do you think is the best name for a mysterious 13 year old boy, who's last name is Moy?

Halahan

Reaction score
rotfl, I typed this just as horton did and he beat me to submitting it.
nevermind about my point now....

>question
umm... Dram. idk... I just came up with that. let me think a little more... lol.. alright... idk... any name would work really. As long as you've drawn the reader into it as long as it isn't like 'bob' and its something reasonable, the reader should accept it anyway even if it sounds a little odd, its your world.

hortononon

Reaction score
yea i like ian, plus rep to ya zakyath!

last one

4. If your best friend died in battle what would you do/say?

New_U.S.

ITS OVER 9000!
Reaction score
it could depend on the charactor

prolly crying over the body for a lot of drama, then going to avenge his death (if he saw who killed him)

Halahan

Reaction score
Prob cry and get depressed and everything and go into kind of a shock stage until it wears off and you can think clearly.
How bout that rep since you gave some to Zak?

Fatmankev

Chef, Writer, and Midnight Toker
Reaction score
Only pussies cry, I think that having your hero cry for their dead friend would be somewhat of a turn-off for the story to me.

I would suggest that if the friend dies in the middle of battle then he should enter a short state of shock and then become enraged, slaying enemies this way and that, and then, if you really wanted to, you could ave the main character cry.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.