Some simple questions

Jayykob

Reaction score
1.I've trying to make a spell based on bash, but instead of stunning with a percentage of chance. I want it slow AS and MS for 4 seconds, and if another succesfull "bash" it would stack and slow the unit with 50% more for 4 more seconds. I think is based on giving the attacked unit a buff, and make a trigger from that?

2. Next, based from avatar/metamorphis, i want my unit to look as it did before casting the spell, but the unit gets a sword in the right hand. I dont have WE here, but I really need some help with this :thup:

+rep for the who helps me :thup::p;)

reyghost

Reaction score
Im not very sure but you can try this:
1 - give your unit an aura that does nothing(only to recognise it),then use the
"A unit is attacked " event with the "attacking unit has buff equal to yourbuff" and "random integer between 1 and 100 less than or equal to (the chance you want your unit to have)".In actions give the attacked unit a modified endurance aura with negative values,and use an if/then/else so if the attacked unit already has this abilty(wich means that the unit has alredy been slowed)then give him another modified endurance aura with the new values.

2 - Make 2 of your units and to one of them attach the sword you want him to have.
Then in the field "Unit - alternate form"(or something like that)use the unit with the sword.

Hope I helped.

Jayykob

Reaction score
Thx, ill try, But, i want to sword to be a separate model file (.mdx .mdl) :thup:
plz :D

And the unit is based from Male Villager

reyghost

Reaction score
You can make it with the separate sword,its just that you need to attach that model file,i cant remember very well but i think you can easy attach using any object ability,change it to unit,and add the model file to "art-objective" and art-meeting point (or something like that, I dont have it in english)to where you the attachment point where you want it to appear,in this case:hand,right or hand,left.If your model is male villager it will look weird because the villager attack animation is like a punch,and it will still punch even with the attached sword.
Hope I helped

Jayykob

Reaction score
Here's another question:
How do I do to check if a unit has a buff, (trigger)?:confused:

reyghost

Reaction score
Trigger:
  • Detonador sin nombre 001
    • Events
      • Unit -The event you want
    • Conditions
      • ((Triggering unit) has buff (your buff)) Equal to True
    • Actions
      • Whatever

Its in conditions,boolean comparison

Sartan

Reaction score
1.I've trying to make a spell based on bash, but instead of stunning with a percentage of chance. I want it slow AS and MS for 4 seconds, and if another succesfull "bash" it would stack and slow the unit with 50% more for 4 more seconds. I think is based on giving the attacked unit a buff, and make a trigger from that?

is the skill for a hero or for a normal unit?

and i suggest you use some kind of damage detection system, since the event unit is attacked can be manipulated by spamming attack on a unit for making the trigger run more.

Jayykob

Reaction score
It's a hero spell, which slows the AS and MS for 4 seconds:
Level 1: -10AS% -5MS%
Level 2: -20AS% -10MS%
Level 3: -30AS% -15MS%
Level 4: -40AS% -20MS%

And as example level 4 hits two times within 2 seconds.
The total slow is now
40 / 2 + 40 = -60AS%
20 / 2 + 20 = -30MS%

And after even one succesfull "bash" more
60 / 2 + 60 = -90AS%
30 / 2 + 30 = -45MS%

Thats how I want the spell/trigger to work :p

Sartan

Reaction score
how many hits should it be able to stack?

edit: here is version of a fully (what i blevie) working slow bash spell

Attachments

• slow bash.w3x
    21.9 KB · Views: 141
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.