Some Wallpaper, and some extras.

Fire-Wolf

S.P.D Smoke Pot Daily, Legalize It!
Reaction score
A collection of a few wallapers I've made in the past few days. All of them are done by me. I used Gimp, and i MIGHT take requests for things. You can use them for anything you want, but dont claim them as your own. I just thought I would share these to the world. Any feedback would be nice. I wont be making any adjustments to any of the images however. Well enjoy.

Wall Paper:
Background 1:
newback3.png

Background 2:
newback4.png

Background 3:
newback5.png

This is the one im currently using as my background ;)

Random Stuff:
Glassy Radiation Hazard:
radiawarn.png

Cool Grunge Title:
titleui.png

[!NEW!]
Fire-Wolf Title:
titleqi.png
If you want to see more of my work, look at my profile on this site. Every background, ect. is by me, except my avatar. Which I will be doing soon ;)

gameman

It's been a long, long time.
Reaction score
wall papers two and three are excellent, but, the grunge title is not that good.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
I likes green, :)
I like the bottom-right parts of the second background, but the top-left parts of the third background. First one not so much, xD

The glassy radiation symbol doesn't look glassy though, it just looks like two colors.

:thup:

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Fire-Wolf

Reaction score
Yeah I thought i did a good job on wallpapers two and three. Idk I like the look of the grunge title, but your opinion is your own, lol. Thewrongvine, lol your comment about the bottem-right, and top-left are funny lol, but the backgrounds are corner background xP. Its that way because I thought it would look dumb all filled out. And idk, I thought glassy effects were when it looks like light is shining down on the image like that, but I could be wrong lol. And thanks for the feedback guys :thup: come back later and I may have more :D

thewrongvine

Reaction score
Well you're not doing it wrong, but I think to me it just looks un-shiny because the color seems really dull and faded out.
glassy_button.jpg

Like this, ees shiny calars, :)

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Fire-Wolf

Reaction score
So add a gradiant instead of a solid alpha color? Thats simple lol. Do you mean something more along the lines of this perhaps?
buttoncu.png

thewrongvine

Reaction score
Oh, well you don't have to like do that whole design and stuff heh. Your radiation sign was fine, I think just like, yeah, the solid color made it seem faded out, instead of a glossy effect.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
All of the wallpapers look like they could be made easily with a few brushes and filters.

The radiation sign was well made, assuming you made the shape itself, though the fill is a little dull. The text is quite nice, and I assume you closely followed a tutorial to achieve that.

Fire-Wolf

Reaction score
Well the first wall paper was made with some difference gradiants and a color filter lol. The other two are just a few brushes with gradiant color, and the third just has some grunge brushes.
The radiation symbol was made by me, and yeah this has been said lol. I couldnt follow the tutorial exactly, but I did glance at it a little. I also add my own stuff to it. Such as the text, the non overlaying grunge, the hazard symbol, the color, ect lol. The glow effect for the background.

@thewrongvine, don't worry I didnt, I had made that awhile ago for something and just changed the effect haha.

EDIT:
New Image!
Check the main post! In Random Stuff!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.