Some WIP - Now i need the body:D

Glivee

The Swedish Moose
Reaction score
Hello all!

Long time no see i must admit.

Was sketching on this in class today and tried to color it using curves in Photoshop ( i dont know anything about PS :D )

Just let me know your thoughts. All comments are welcome:p

es7wk7.jpg

~Snigelfis :)

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
Hi. Long time indeed. :) It looks awesome.
Beware of the shadow. The light sources seem to come from many angles. A little bit more shading on the hair will improve the image, I feel. And you get and better hair 'flow'. Add more layers or shading. Perhaps a little white tone might help.

Post more! :)

Glivee

The Swedish Moose
Reaction score
Hello Vypur85! :)

I know the shadows are mixed from a variety of angles but i kinda liked the outcome nonetheless:D

As for more shading on the hair i know it misses out on it but i havnt really been practising hair that much tbh. Might be the time to do it :)

Thanks for the comment and yeah, ill throw up some more work ( under the "Show your creations"-thingy part of the forum rather than here ) Kinda noticed i posted in the "wrong" part since im only here to upload images and get feedback on them. Negative and positive:D

~ Glivee :)

GFreak45

I didnt slap you, i high 5'd your face.
Reaction score
damn... that was a little much
"cough cough" *kicks rocks*

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
Dont make me look closely into this pic and notice all the "wrongs" ive done. DAMN YOU!

*suicide*

~Glivee
Fine, I Just wait until you're make a body. [del]You missed a spot over there. lollol[/del]

Glivee

The Swedish Moose
Reaction score
Haha

Thanks for all the posts though! Can't always get nice comments since that wont make me inprove!:D

Ill get right into the body and flaws;)

~Yours Sexy Lingerie babe, Glivee

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.