Some wise phrases to remember

R@d14nc3

Reaction score
1.There's enough rep in TH world for everyone's need, but not for everyone's greed

2.You shouldn't suffer a lot, for the least you don't have, instead of being happy for the lot you have.

3.Even the smallest things have their shades.

4.When you make haste, make sure you don't run into something bad.

5.When you have a problem, try to solve it; when you have the solutions, don't try to make problems.

6.when you plant a flower, if you believe it will bloom, it will.If you believe it will bloom lately, it will afer some time.And if you believe it won't bloom, don't plant it at all.

7.To be able to do everything by knowing nothing is dangerous.

8.Pleasurable advices are often not helpful.(not on this forum, though)

9.Four things cannot be undone:The word that comes out of mouth, the arrow that has been thrown, the day that has ended and the bargain that is lost.

10.Being happy means to be rich without any money.

11.When you laugh, the whole world laughs with you.But when you cry, noone else does.

12.No man is rich enough to buy and change his own past.

13.Speak the truth to yourself and you'll realise that you can lie to noone.

14.Two mysteries are not unfolded: how I was born I don't remember.How I will die I don't know.

15.A conspiracy can't burn you.But it can blur you.

16.True Hell is when you can't love anyone at all.

17.Once the Tongue said to the head: Good day :)
and the Head answered:
It will be if you mind your manners :p

18.A healthy body and mind is the Restful place of the soul.An unhealthy one is it's prison.

19.Love can't produce neither with those we fear nor with those that fear us.

20.You can judge one from his friends, but same from his enemies.

21.When you are excusing a thing, you make it worse.

22.A man's height measures on the things that anger him.

23.Your best self digs, roots, then searches for wings (very deep significanse)

25.There are occasions than when you deny money you make a fortune.

I am adding more soon, post comments here or typos or misfunctions :)

R@d14nc3

Reaction score
>nice one...
ty.

Still I'll be editing it from time to time, there are still a lot to be read ;)
EDIT:Added #11

D

dadads

Wise quote

I got another wise quote here:
"Before you pick up a girl, take a look at her mother first, because that's what she'll look like when she's old."

S

Stinman

Those are pretty good, ill keep a few of them in mind. Nice job ;)

Halahan

To die will be an awfully big adventure.
Reaction score
hahaha Thats a good one Daddad I'll remember that

R@d14nc3

Reaction score
>Those are pretty good, ill keep a few of them in mind. Nice job
thanks.
Dadads it is not here to post your wise phrase, just optimize mine, ok? ;)
Halahan, you got my avatar! I'll change it :rolleyes:

R@d14nc3

Reaction score
>Sorry I took your avatar
Np, there are plenty of avatars.
Double-post to quote it?
Oo

R@d14nc3

Reaction score
Added to #25.
Isn't anyone tell his opinion about these?
are great!

-_- man, I double-posted myself, what a pity :eek:

C-Death

I love you
Reaction score
OO OOO I got one
"With great power comes great responsability!"

Halahan

To die will be an awfully big adventure.
Reaction score
This isn't really a wise phrase, just I saying I sometimes think about.
"Women were made to please the eye and confuse the mind."

Mer_de_Noms

Certified Badfish
Reaction score
Here's one.

You can spend a lot of time building a tall pillar for yourself, but from that height it's very hard to see how things are down here from our level. It's also a very long and deadly fall from way up there.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    So what it really is me trying to implement some kind of better site navigation not change the whole theme of the site
  • Varine Varine:
    How can you tell the difference between real traffic and indexing or AI generation bots?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The bots will show up as users online in the forum software but they do not show up in my stats tracking. I am sure there are bots in the stats but the way alot of the bots treat the site do not show up on the stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I want to build a filtration system for my 3d printer, and that shit is so much more complicated than I thought it would be
  • Varine Varine:
    Apparently ABS emits styrene particulates which can be like .2 micrometers, which idk if the VOC detectors I have can even catch that
  • Varine Varine:
    Anyway I need to get some of those sensors and two air pressure sensors installed before an after the filters, which I need to figure out how to calculate the necessary pressure for and I have yet to find anything that tells me how to actually do that, just the cfm ratings
  • Varine Varine:
    And then I have to set up an arduino board to read those sensors, which I also don't know very much about but I have a whole bunch of crash course things for that
  • Varine Varine:
    These sensors are also a lot more than I thought they would be. Like 5 to 10 each, idk why but I assumed they would be like 2 dollars
  • Varine Varine:
    Another issue I'm learning is that a lot of the air quality sensors don't work at very high ambient temperatures. I'm planning on heating this enclosure to like 60C or so, and that's the upper limit of their functionality
  • Varine Varine:
    Although I don't know if I need to actually actively heat it or just let the plate and hotend bring the ambient temp to whatever it will, but even then I need to figure out an exfiltration for hot air. I think I kind of know what to do but it's still fucking confusing
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Maybe you could find some of that information from AC tech - like how they detect freon and such
  • Varine Varine:
    That's mostly what I've been looking at
  • Varine Varine:
    I don't think I'm dealing with quite the same pressures though, at the very least its a significantly smaller system. For the time being I'm just going to put together a quick scrubby box though and hope it works good enough to not make my house toxic
  • Varine Varine:
    I mean I don't use this enough to pose any significant danger I don't think, but I would still rather not be throwing styrene all over the air
  • The Helper The Helper:
    New dessert added to recipes Southern Pecan Praline Cake https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-southern-pecan-praline-cake.193555/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Another bot invasion 493 members online most of them bots that do not show up on stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I'm looking at a solid 378 guests, but 3 members. Of which two are me and VSNES. The third is unlisted, which makes me think its a ghost.
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Some members choose invisibility mode
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I bitch about Xenforo sometimes but it really is full featured you just have to really know what you are doing to get the most out of it.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    It is just not easy to fix styles and customize but it definitely can be done
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I do know this - xenforo dropped the ball by not keeping the vbulletin reputation comments as a feature. The loss of the Reputation comments data when we switched to Xenforo really was the death knell for the site when it came to all the users that left. I know I missed it so much and I got way less interested in the site when that feature was gone and I run the site.
  • Blackveiled Blackveiled:
    People love rep, lol
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The recipe today is Sloppy Joe Casserole - one of my faves LOL https://www.thehelper.net/threads/sloppy-joe-casserole-with-manwich.193585/

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.