Something very weird is happening

Genkora

Frog blast the vent core!
Reaction score
Alright, so I made an ability with 300 levels, don't ask me why I did, I just had an idea for something. Well, anyway, I realized it was a stupid idea and tried deleting the ability that had 300 levels. After deleting it, something strange happened to my editor. All the names of options and abilities etc. changed into abbreviations (logical abbreviations, but whatever) with the full name in parenthesis next to it. This is by no means simple to explain, so here is a picture:

spoiler tags weren't working, so here is a link instead
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t249/Genkora/Picture2-6.png

As you can see, it's different, and difficult to use. It works fine, but I am not ok with this. I looked in the preferences to see if there was anything pertaining to this, but I couldn't find anything. I even reinstalled the entire game, and sure enough, the problem didn't go away. Has anyone seen this before?

Also, it is like this on every map, and I'm on a mac, but that shouldn't matter.

Rushhour

Reaction score
Wait... You reinstalled the game? :D

This is no bug, it's a feature. It allows you to see the raw values of units and of their stats to use them in triggers or ability descriptions.
To toggle this press control-D in the object editor.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
what you see is the raw code, do as glenphir said to change it back.

Genkora

Frog blast the vent core!
Reaction score
Well that's just great. Now I feel like an enormous idiot. Still leaves the question as to why the editor turned this function on by itself.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.