Song I made..

Squll2

je'ne sais pas
Reaction score
Hey everyone, new song by me (I know so exciting!) but seriously, im still really learning the ropes, and some constructive criticism from all of you would be very nice.

Anyway it is sort of a Drum & Bass nature.. however it lacks serious bass.. but has trancey synths.. so we could call it Drum & Trancey? Lol.

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/278579

The link is above.. feel free to post either there or here.

Squll2

je'ne sais pas
Reaction score
Haha, I actually found a really sexy deep bass that made my brain go haywire with my headphones on.. ill be sure to use it next time :p I just couldnt make it fit =(

Zakyath

Reaction score
It sounds like the bass and leads are in different keys?!

The sounds also sound too stiff and computerish. Get VST.

It sounds like two Nintendo-songs mixed, where the songs are played in different scales.

Squll2

je'ne sais pas
Reaction score
It sounds like the bass and leads are in different keys?!

The sounds also sound too stiff and computerish. Get VST.

It sounds like two Nintendo-songs mixed, where the songs are played in different scales.

Haha yeah im not that great at mastering sounds or for that matter making proper melodies yet, but im getting there and this is much MUCH better then my last post lol.

I can assure you both are in the same key...

M yes I was thinking about Alchemy VST.. but I think it is possible to create great sounds without VSTs.. VST's just provide greater presets and easy sounds that are pretty much already mastered for you.

------------------------------------------

No I am not in a band @ NineClick, great that you liked it though!

Zakyath

Reaction score
Didn't think of it that way, but you can play a lot with VST too =) And until you know how to make those great sounds without VST, I recommend using it.

I guess that the reason I thought it sounded off key is because the melodies are so different. There's nothing wrong with the melodies. It's just the way they work together. Or well. To be honest, they don't; I think you could split the melodies into two different songs.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.