Model Sorceress Jaina

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Who said we said it was "too nude"? And you do realize that some people here are older than you.... by far? And I, for one, did not criticize. Does "Anywho, I've never re-mapped a model with another skin, but it does look good. I'd give up like 1% of the way through and indulge myself in another project (You should see how many projects I have going on )" sound like criticism?

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Who said we said it was "too nude"? And you do realize that some people here are older than you.... by far? And I, for one, did not criticize. Does "Anywho, I've never re-mapped a model with another skin, but it does look good. I'd give up like 1% of the way through and indulge myself in another project (You should see how many projects I have going on )" sound like criticism?

I wasn't talking about you.People here are crying their eyes out cuz she has no pants

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
I took it as you commenting about me because you first posted about the re-mapping then right after I said whatever it was I said, you posted again.

@Damien

A horny one?

CaptDeath

Reaction score
its Jania she cant afford pants piff
i dont know if i want to use this model cause idk if they play my map for fun or for sexual stimulation

WolfieeifloW

WEHZ Helper
Reaction score
It's a good model except for the fact her thong is riding up in her.
Definitely need to make it bigger.

It's not even a thong, it's a piece of string :eek: .

EDIT: Or add a "flap" over her 'parts', like in this model.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.