Skin Sorcress Jenna

CysticCraze

Reaction score
Hope you guys like this, its just a skin i played with and it came out awesome.

JainaRed.jpg

PLEASE Say something and tell me what you think.

Find the skin named Corene under the tutorials and respource section for the new and fixed skin.

Running_dap

Reaction score
i like it. havent tested yet, but it looks nice. Althought the torso is just too "blank"

3.5/5

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Cool....but....with a risk to be called a pervert- do make her a bit nude, pergaps like the original model... anyway 4.3/5

Kiddo

Reaction score
Looks alright ... but maybe a model on that torso would do a little miracle. :p

4/5 (too redish for my like) :eek:

Kiddo.

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
Looks very much like a Warlock Jaina. Try adding more bloody runes to the hips and torso :p.

NightShade

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
hmm, there are too many large areas with only one color, and most of the rest look like blurs.

if you just made some more details and made it have a more defined theme(like warlock, not red) it would look good.

3/5

maybe it looks better ingame...

PureOwnage

Minecraft Server OP, Inactive.
Reaction score
Are those pants or......

Whatever, kids will like them...

Fluffball

Reaction score
If you are that desperate to see some nudity then there are other websites that might cater to that need.

Haven't you noticed the news section? 10,000 sites in Australia are being blocked. Where am I going to get my... uh.... research... from?

Too bland, cape looks nice, but the runes go over the red stuff. Never EVER re-do Jaina removing her.... uuhhhhh... promiscuity...

CysticCraze

Reaction score
I would have done something more to her original model, but i distinctly remember Pure Ownage and azlier Critiszizing my old models, saying they were "Revealing." So ive given up on making characters that show even a lick of skin.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.