Sorry for my absence...

Kyuft

Reaction score
I'm back! Sorry for my un-announced disappearance. I have been overwhelmed with school this year, and will try to be as active as possible. I plan to start and finish old and new projects as well as help this community with the knowledge I have of the data editor.

Apologies,
Kyuft

Dave312

Censored for your safe viewing
Reaction score
Nice to have you back. I've also been busy lately (working 60 hours a week is no fun) and it is hard to contribute with little free time. This forum has also been a bit quite lately so hopefully it will liven up a bit.

X-maul

AKA: Demtrod
Reaction score
Yea :) Nice to have you back :)

It has been a bit quiet lately, either people are just getting so good they no longer need help, or they are moving to SC2Mapster... I like this forum interface a lot better though :b

Siretu

Starcraft 2 Editor Moderator
Reaction score
I feel like I lack the time to do the detailed answers I used to write. I hang out a lot at my own map's forums(http://cruisercommand.com/) though.

I'm going to be in Africa all summer, so I will be pretty inactive in the coming months.

Nice to see you back though, Kyuft.

Kyuft

Reaction score
Can we somehow advertise? I miss when this would have more than 20 posts every day... :(

X-maul

Reaction score
We can advertise in our maps, other than that we would have to pay for it.

The way we can advertise is for instance to use a custom billboard doodad with TheHelper.net on it, or have it in the credits.

X-maul

Reaction score
well, you are not allowed to advertice on all forums, I dont think it's allowed on SC2Mapster for instance.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.