''Soul Collection'' Ability

Crusher

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I had this crazy idea tommorow, to create an ability which will give you 2 abilities.

So, the name would be Soul Collection.

The Soul Collection #1 will be passive.
The Soul Collection #2 will be active.

The passive one would display the current collected souls, eg. how much heroes did you kill, and the second active one would depend on collected souls, eg. damage, for let's say 10x current level of ability + souls.

Any ideas how to create this?

HeX.16

Isn't Trollin You Right Now
Reaction score
Hmm i have seen this in a death knight spellpack but it increased armor will look for it.

xombie

Reaction score
In order to have an ability that has a changing number you need to create multiple abilities for each number, and then remember you need to have enough abilities for each level. The number of souls would obviously be stored in a variable when the unit learns the ability.

The active one would simply refer to the stored integer to calculate the appropriate damage.

Crusher

Reaction score
But what IF I kill 100 heroes, then I'll have to make multiple spells for it or what?

HeX.16

Isn't Trollin You Right Now
Reaction score
Or just multiple levels. and set the ability level to the current souls.

Crusher

Reaction score
That's a good idea.

However, if I experience any problem, I'll report here.

Zakyath

Reaction score
You could set a limit at X damage. That, or just making the player type a command to display how many kills he has seems as the easiest solutions.

polo2005

Wana start playing LoL? http://tinyurl.com/369as27
Reaction score
actually nothing could have been easier.
Make a "Dummy spell" based on atribute bonus with hided icon and no + stats.
make a dummy spell with no bonus w/e, make it with your maximum souls number as levels, you can use auto fil function for the tooltip.
make a castinfg spell that deals damage based on the level of your soul spell.

and when your hero kills a unit, jsut set lvl of your soul spell current lvl +1.

since you aint incressing your learning spell, you can remove/add your soul spell as much as you want (you can remove it adn add it again to decress souls)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.