Minigame Space Invaders!!

Furberg

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Space Invaders!!

No you didnt read wrong. This is a Warcraft edition of a very pre-stage of the Arcade Game Space Invaders (a very old game).. I did this while i was pretty bored today. I am just uploading this because i want to see if people find this enjoyable, if i should continue with it. This is just a demo, so if you try this, please look through this before commenting:

1. Please dont be harsh.. This is just a beta.
  2. Yes there is no ending, if you kill all Space Invaders, sorry.
  3. There is only one level at the moment guys, sorry again.
  4. Comment please about the game! i wanna know if i should continue.
  5. The control system is far from finished.

How to play?
The control is very simple. You go to the left by pressing left arrowkey (<-) and go to the right by pressing the right arrowkey (->).. You shoot by ordering the spaceship to move to a spot (it wont really move.)

Thanks for playing :thup:

Attachments

• Space Invaders.w3x
    124.7 KB · Views: 171

131ackout

That map isn't Space Invaders.
It's Phoenix.. Although it was like thing.

Anyway, are you willing to make a game included full levels? Also do you have Space Invaders on Gameboy? (I have one :p)

Psiblade94122

In need of sleep
Reaction score
blackout, what are you talking about? I dont see a phenixe in game anywhere on this map

also, this map needs a few things

For starters, make it so you ahve to push a button to fire, not right click, this will allow you to remove natural movement altogeter so you dont have to worry about it

Second, you need barriers, i felt naked shooting w/o protection

Third the death effects for the enemy spaceships makes it look like your shooting a lazerbeam into something... plz dont do that it scared the fuck out of me

Furberg

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Anyway, are you willing to make a game included full levels? Also do you have Space Invaders on Gameboy? (I have one :p)

Dude, go find your gameboy, play Space Invaders again.. This is twice as much Space Invaders than Phoenix is.

Furberg

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
blackout, what are you talking about? I dont see a phenixe in game anywhere on this map

also, this map needs a few things

For starters, make it so you ahve to push a button to fire, not right click, this will allow you to remove natural movement altogeter so you dont have to worry about it

Second, you need barriers, i felt naked shooting w/o protection

Third the death effects for the enemy spaceships makes it look like your shooting a lazerbeam into something... plz dont do that it scared the fuck out of me

I will change that push thing. Thanks for the tip.

So you want something like a manashield or something?

lol ^^ you dont like the doom effect thing?

Draphoelix

It's not the wintercold that's killing me
Reaction score
Are you supposed to be able to move forward? (When you click close to the ship it moves forward).

Is it supposed to show food for your bullets :D? Btw my record was 28 on food, beat that!

Furberg

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Are you supposed to be able to move forward? (When you click close to the ship it moves forward).

Is it supposed to show food for your bullets :D? Btw my record was 28 on food, beat that!

No its not able to move forward ^^ but it cant be changed unfortunately. but i am gonna use ESC as shooting trigger.

Off-topic: i got it to be 34 lol :p

Psiblade94122

In need of sleep
Reaction score
actualy, windwalk would serv you fine (no cooldown, .01 fade time and durations)

im not talking about the doom effects, im talking about when your invaders die, this beam of light purpleish blue shoots out of them (their ribbon effect)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.