AoS Space Orcs!

PrisonLove

Hard Realist
Reaction score
PrisonLove Presents:

SPACE ORCS!

The era of space weaponry has come. Battle your enemies on the icy tundra of what is left of the Icecrown Glacier for control in an epic AoS. Capture key control points to increase the flow of units and choose between a variety of hero classes, all which can be changed on the fly.

Each class has its own strengths and weaknesses. Armor and attack types come into play when facing your opponents, make sure you have diversity on your team.

The Hero Classes include:
Special Operative
Sniper
Commander
Tinker
Heavy Machine Gunner
Mini-Gunner
Flamethrower
Toxic Trooper
Demolisher
Orc Jedi

Here's some screen shots:

The Map Overhead
Space_Orcs1.jpg

Some Scenic Shots
Space_Orcs14.jpg

Space_Orcs11.jpg

A picture of one of the control points
Space_Orcs2.jpg

Action Shots!

battle for the control point
Space_Orcs7-1.jpg

A toxic conflict
Space_Orcs10.jpg

An epic Jedi battle
Space_Orcs12.jpg

Orbital Strike Detected!
Space_Orcs3.jpg

here's the link, go check it out and leave feedback please

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps.php?id=1ibs2f

Here's a video by Lord.DarthVader

Space Orcs! Video

~Update!~
v2.4 released

==changelog==
-Crippling Shot range reduced
-Flamethrower and Toxic Trooper movement speed increased
-Base damage increased for Flamethrower, Toxic Trooper, Heavy Machine Gunner, and Berserker
-Sniper attack speed reduced
-Pig Farms removed
-More gold awarded for all kills
-New class item for Mini-Gunner: Bladebane Armor
-Text and tooltip fixes

staskax

Reaction score
Tried it , pretty fun and interesting ^^ Never seen futuristic AoS before ;) I see a lot of work and determination in it , continue your work ;)

PrisonLove

Hard Realist
Reaction score
yeah thanks,a lot of work did go into this i hope that people enjoy it. host it on bnet people and give me feedback, ill be hosting so look for it. im on Azeroth

PrisonLove

Hard Realist
Reaction score
The map has been updated, go check it out. Be sure you do not play v1.1 if you have it. its bugged. play the game and leave feedback please i need to know what to work on for future versions

PrisonLove

Hard Realist
Reaction score
ATTENTION!

the map has been updated to fix a couple of issues. check the first post for the changelog and make sure you get version 1.3. please play the game and leave your feedback. thanks!

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Sounds cool. What realm do you play on?
I'm on East (Azeroth), username = thewrongvine. Maybe you could host it sometime if you can host (cuz I can't). :D

I like jedi.

EDIT: Ok, this comp doesn't have WCIII so I can't try it yet... :( sorry.

PrisonLove

Hard Realist
Reaction score
Im on azeroth too, my name is the same as here, PrisonLove

i host this often, keep a look out

Pzygho

Reaction score
So I played this map, and here's my two cents:

-You can class change at anywhere! (Only works if you place a building or unit around the Academy). Gotta fix that.
-The walls surrounding the control points and towers are an inconvenience to travel around.

It's understandable that those models boost the map size so much, but I suggest you try to decrease the map size.
But apart from those, it wasn't too bad. Futuristic AOS's aren't that common.

PrisonLove

Hard Realist
Reaction score
the changing class thing is something that i have yet to figure out a way around but i dont think its so big of a problem that it needs immediate attention so ill leave it for later.

the walls are inconvenient, that was the purpose : ) you're actually the first to have mentioned it so it cant be that big of a deal.

and as for the filesize, it actually used to be a lot bigger but i was able to scale it down. i don't know if i could get any lower without using a map optimizer which would protect the map and i would prefer it to be open source. besides ive noticed that downloading on bnet really isnt long at all.

thanks for your feedback, keep it comin i need it.

rover2341

Is riding a roller coaster...Wee!
Reaction score
Wow, Cool Game (ill check it out) Looks super rad.
+ Rep For Ninja Jedi!

AoW_Hun7312

I'm a magic man, I've got magic hands.
Reaction score
I'd like to test this out, but I never see it hosted on East (Azeroth). If you could whisper me/add me and tell me when you're hosting, then I'd gladly test it.

PrisonLove

Hard Realist
Reaction score
Well I just got Soul Calibur 4 (yay!) so the past couple of days i havent been on bnet lol, but im close to completing a new version which will include a new hero so ill be Beta testing that very soon, probably after today. make sure you look for it

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.