AoS Space Orcs!

Viikuna

No Marlo no game.
Reaction score
Loads of bumb, ey.
It looks cool, I might just host it someday.

PrisonLove

Hard Realist
Reaction score
~Update!~
Version 1.4 released

==changelog==

-New Hero: Berserker
-Control Points are no longer auto captured, towers will begin building when someone steps in the circle of power and when the tower is constructed, then ownership changes
-Toxic Trooper new ability: Parasitic Toxin
-New Item for Berserker class
-Minor Terrain Fixes
-Dragon Armor now gives 12 bonus armor and is more expensive
-Some Tooltips fixes
-Agility now gives armor
-Infantry and vehicles have more armor
-Force Fear Damage Reduction lowered
-Item abilities now cost mana
-Cerebreal Bore stun reduced to 2 seconds
-Toxic Cloud does less % damage per second

check it out and leave feedback please!

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
lol, I also never see it being hosted online. :/

Well, I'll be on the look-out more. I'll add you to my friends list on the clan-account, lol.

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
haha nice you used GeneralFranks space orc models. generalfrank makes awesome models. havnt played it but looks sick from the SS

PrisonLove

Hard Realist
Reaction score
@thewrongvine: My computer was in for repairs so I haven't been able to host it much online, but now it's back so I'll be hosting. I've actually just finished a game so definitely look for it online.

And yes, General_Frank's models are godly.

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
:p i have a shitload of GFranks models that look so cool :p. lich king is my fav no doubt

PrisonLove

Hard Realist
Reaction score
~Update!~
Version 1.42 released

==changelog==
-Tooltip fixes
-Long Range Rifles is now functional for the North Force
-Minor balance and bug fixes

Also a video of the game has been added to the front page!

check it out and leave feedback please

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Hey, sorry that I didn't respond yet, and I can't now. I'll do it later.

But a note to others: it's awesome. :)

PrisonLove

Hard Realist
Reaction score
~Update!~
Version 1.5 released

==changelog==
-New Demolisher Abiity: Nuke (Replaces Cerebral Bore)
-Tooltip fixes
-Mind Expander can be dropped and sold
-Price on recipe only items has been dropped
-Force Lightning now costs more mana and does less damage
-Staff and Boots of Teleport cost mana to use
-Jedi has reduced movement speed
-Pig Farms now give bounty
-Tinker towers require pathing to be built
-Level of upgrades is now displayed when one is researched
-Lower cooldown on Drain Ray
-If a unit producing structure (Barracks or Foundry) is destroyed, unit production from that building stops
-You can no longer attack your own control towers, regardless of its remaining health
-Crippling Shot range reduced
-Increased attack speed on Orc Tanks
-Neutral Creeps are much stronger and yield a much greater bounty
-Vargas and Largos are now visible in fog of war and on the mini map
-Less hit points on Pig Farms and some have been removed
-Static Rocket deals less damage
-Cryogenic Sleep has a cooldown at Level 1
-Minor terrain changes

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
does it got an AI?

PrisonLove

Hard Realist
Reaction score
no as of now it doesnt because i lack the proper skills to make an ai for an aos map. but im working on it.

any comments on the game though?

RoarMan

Reaction score
Me and a few friends played it on LAN and had some fun. When we saw a Orc Jedi just pop out of nowwhere and force lightning everyone, one guy fell of his chair laughing. Great map.:thup:

PrisonLove

Hard Realist
Reaction score
Thanks a lot, still working on minor balance issues, but I'm glad to know you had a fun time.

PrisonLove

Hard Realist
Reaction score
~Update!~
Version 2.4
-Crippling Shot range reduced
-Flamethrower and Toxic Trooper movement speed increased
-Base damage increased for Flamethrower, Toxic Trooper, Heavy Machine Gunner, and Berserker
-Sniper attack speed reduced
-Pig Farms removed
-More gold awarded for all kills
-New class item for Mini-Gunner: Bladebane Armor
-Text and tooltip fixes

Check it out, leave feedback, please!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The bots will show up as users online in the forum software but they do not show up in my stats tracking. I am sure there are bots in the stats but the way alot of the bots treat the site do not show up on the stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I want to build a filtration system for my 3d printer, and that shit is so much more complicated than I thought it would be
  • Varine Varine:
    Apparently ABS emits styrene particulates which can be like .2 micrometers, which idk if the VOC detectors I have can even catch that
  • Varine Varine:
    Anyway I need to get some of those sensors and two air pressure sensors installed before an after the filters, which I need to figure out how to calculate the necessary pressure for and I have yet to find anything that tells me how to actually do that, just the cfm ratings
  • Varine Varine:
    And then I have to set up an arduino board to read those sensors, which I also don't know very much about but I have a whole bunch of crash course things for that
  • Varine Varine:
    These sensors are also a lot more than I thought they would be. Like 5 to 10 each, idk why but I assumed they would be like 2 dollars
  • Varine Varine:
    Another issue I'm learning is that a lot of the air quality sensors don't work at very high ambient temperatures. I'm planning on heating this enclosure to like 60C or so, and that's the upper limit of their functionality
  • Varine Varine:
    Although I don't know if I need to actually actively heat it or just let the plate and hotend bring the ambient temp to whatever it will, but even then I need to figure out an exfiltration for hot air. I think I kind of know what to do but it's still fucking confusing
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Maybe you could find some of that information from AC tech - like how they detect freon and such
  • Varine Varine:
    That's mostly what I've been looking at
  • Varine Varine:
    I don't think I'm dealing with quite the same pressures though, at the very least its a significantly smaller system. For the time being I'm just going to put together a quick scrubby box though and hope it works good enough to not make my house toxic
  • Varine Varine:
    I mean I don't use this enough to pose any significant danger I don't think, but I would still rather not be throwing styrene all over the air
  • The Helper The Helper:
    New dessert added to recipes Southern Pecan Praline Cake https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-southern-pecan-praline-cake.193555/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Another bot invasion 493 members online most of them bots that do not show up on stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I'm looking at a solid 378 guests, but 3 members. Of which two are me and VSNES. The third is unlisted, which makes me think its a ghost.
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Some members choose invisibility mode
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I bitch about Xenforo sometimes but it really is full featured you just have to really know what you are doing to get the most out of it.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    It is just not easy to fix styles and customize but it definitely can be done
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I do know this - xenforo dropped the ball by not keeping the vbulletin reputation comments as a feature. The loss of the Reputation comments data when we switched to Xenforo really was the death knell for the site when it came to all the users that left. I know I missed it so much and I got way less interested in the site when that feature was gone and I run the site.
  • Blackveiled Blackveiled:
    People love rep, lol
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The recipe today is Sloppy Joe Casserole - one of my faves LOL https://www.thehelper.net/threads/sloppy-joe-casserole-with-manwich.193585/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Decided to put up a healthier type recipe to mix it up - Honey Garlic Shrimp Stir-Fry https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-honey-garlic-shrimp-stir-fry.193595/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Here is another comfort food favorite - Million Dollar Casserole - https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-million-dollar-casserole.193614/

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.