Spam bots drowning clans on battlenet - your thoughts?

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
It seems the big clans out there are starting to fall because of ne_sucks3's massive army of bots.

Thank god I haven't experienced, and I hope I never will.

S

Shush

Yeah, I've personally experienced this - I'm in clan Mota and I go alot to play in clan TDA channels when i can't inhouse, and half of the time nes's bots are there spamming "NON STOP SPAM, CANT BEAT THIS SHIT NOOBS" or something like that.
It's very annoying, and nes has spammed clan Mota channel too, along with clans DCE, TDA1, TDA2. TDA3, GG, GGL and more popular clan channels in all realms.

BrokenX

Reaction score
For my clan I am my own spam bot, I paste everything myself lol, recruit all members myself, and I personally think its better because I get to see there stats not just telling them to go to a site, that is so much work, people don't wanna do that, they just wanna join, so after somebody whisperes me, I just interview them, and go from there :).

BrokenX

cyph0rg

Reaction score
I have quit WC3 almost a year ago, I owned approximately 10 dota bots that were hosting approximately five-thousand games per week. [each].

I do not really sympathize with Clan TDA nor do I approve Clan NeS's behavior.
All I can say is that my channels were attacked by spammers too, and for christ sake, if Clan TDA can't resolve this issue, they are retards and do not deserve their name, their bots or the players playing on their bots.

Signing off,
cyph0rg.

Whoareyou.

Reaction score
Welcome and since your new you should read the rules, don't necropost as this thread was in 2005. ^^.

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.