Spam bots drowning clans on battlenet - your thoughts?

SD_Ryoko

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Supposedly, this guy ne_sucks3 has hundreds of bots, with many different cd-keys, and many IP adresses, bombarding Clan TDA's channel (and some others) on battlenet.

Whats odd is, some of the clans posted complaints on the open tech support and general forums, and all the posts are locked out by moderators.

Blizzard has shown no intent of doing anything about it yet either.

I can't say I blame ne_suck3. I hate clan TDA as much as I love the DOTA map. They treat people horribly. I've never posted on the dota forum once without being flamed. I get harrased and called noob when I lose. I get called a noob when I win. I could post saying just 'Hello' and I would get attacked by six people. I was shitlisted from the TDA game feature for winning a game a while back. Now I'm not allowed to play, because I won. Each game, they would stack the deck. 5 clan people on sentinal, 5 no-name people on scourge who never met eachother.

I suspect, their forum is being attacked too, as threatened. Its been down most of the time. I spose its fair to say - I wouldn't mind seeing TDA drown.

What an odd world. You could join the abusers, and say 'TDA SUCKS' and your automatically excepted. But if your a valuable member of the community, and you love a map and play it, you get 'shitlisted' for winning, and called 'noob' and 'faggot' for posting on their forum.

Basically, ne_sucks3 is abusing battle.net privleges by spamming and filling Clan TDA.. Our bot cannot avoid this because of the limitations put in place by battle.net and the limitations of the type of bot we use. When one of his bots joins Clan TDA, they join, spam, and leave (respectively) all under one second. Sometimes when we lack a bot, they try to get all of their bots in as possible, in attempt to make Clan TDA unaccessable (40 user limit). What he requests that Clan TDA (or ANY clan he spams for that matter) gives him a certain amount of CD-Keys per month, or money, for the attacks to stop. This was at first just a small problem, but it has grown to a serious issue. If you play in Clan TDA and would like to see these attacks stop, we need to ask Blizzard for their support. Posting on the Battle.Net forums wasn't the right thing to do, as the posts were locked by moderators.

http://img209.exs.cx/img209/9584/wc3scrnshot030905153546037wb.jpg
http://img209.exs.cx/img209/3438/wc3scrnshot030905154805045jh.jpg
http://img209.exs.cx/img209/9863/wc3scrnshot030905183407019mh.jpg
http://img209.exs.cx/img209/7303/wc3scrnshot030905183858022ri.jpg
http://img209.exs.cx/img209/1194/wc3scrnshot030905183942034hj.jpg
http://img209.exs.cx/img209/1778/wc3scrnshot030905183954040hd.jpg
http://img209.exs.cx/img209/7273/wc3scrnshot030905210053015sx.jpg
http://img209.exs.cx/img209/9182/wc3scrnshot030905220925025fo.jpg
http://img209.exs.cx/img209/3227/wc3scrnshot031105192225011zk.jpg

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
Die, idiots, die I say.

110% of battle.net is a bunch of crapheads who have no sense of intelligence whatsoever. It's not just TDA that sucks. ne_sucks sounds like a lousy guy too. Spammers are very much detested, whether what they do is right. I'm not going to support him in anyway, but I'm not going to sympathize or try to help out TDA with my programming knowledge.

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
F'in A'. No matter what, ne_sucks3 is flooding and spamming channels, DEMANDING for users CD-Keys, and for money. That is strictly against Federal Laq to demand people for money from a game he doesn't own. Why doesn't Blizzard do something about this? Throw this guy's ass in jail. Ne_sucks3 is saying "just move to another channel and private it". I'm loyal to Clan TDA, which from my experience, are pretty nice, and it's a public channel to chat and game, and nobody could get in accept allowed users.

SD_Ryoko, you beleive it's right to demand money and CD_Keys by flooding and spamming channels?! SiCkLeCeLL has posted many screenshots of this, down with ne_sucks3. He's doing this to MANY clans, how do you think he got all those CD-Keys? By demanding the good people of Warcraft money and CD-Keys. He's directly breaking the rules of Blizzard, yet they lock these threads and do nothing.

Would you mind seeing Warcraft III going down into the dumps? DotA would fall, nobody would play it if TDA goes down, F' Ne_sucks3, TDA deserves to live. DotA would be gone, and TDA is the backbone of the DotA society. Well Ryoko, you'd eget your nights back, o and say goodbye to DotA then. Man, if The Helper was still an MVP, he could do something about this.... The whole "against ne_sucks3" community only has one powerful person on their side. I am on their side. Ryoko, you DO KNOW that TDA is the backbone of DotA? Most of the games hosted of DotA are by people who go into the TDA channel and ask to play, then they make a game. You can say bye bye to DotA Ryoko.

Do you think it's right to demand 10 Warcraft II CD-Keys a MONTH just for being in Clan NeS?(Ne_Sucks3's clan) Taken directly from his site:

Clan NeS forbids tournaments and "DoTa" Games, if you see any of these activities, go to Clan NeS To Report it.
The cost to ally Clan NeS is 10 cdkeys warcraft 3 each month or 20 diablo2 or 20 warcraft 2 or 50 starcraft working each month.
Blizzard doesn't get involved in private channel affairs unless it effects the performance of battle.net
Cdkeys are owned by blizzard, as stated in the EULA, you are simply given the right to go on battle.net to have it uniquely identify you.
You do not own your channel, blizzard owns it, you are simply given the right to join specific channels that battle.net doesn't restrict access to.
I have not asked for money, I don't own paypal, and theirs no way to transfer money, even if I was, you are not being pressured to give anything.
Lets make the assumption, you tell your co-worker (other clan) that you won't go to work(battle.net) unless he pays you 10 dollars, well it doesn't matter does it? Because you do not own the workplace, you simply go their and use it! Hard to understand at first, but simply add the You do not own your workplace.
I'll make it easier, how about you go to a library, and I make noise by you, and say pay me 10 dollars to shut up, well, you have the option on battle.net to move to any one of about 102 to the 20th power of channels, just walk away from me, and i'll stay at my spot because I don't know where you are.

It sais I need to give 10 Warcraft III CD-Keys a month to be allied with them, but it also states I'm not pressured to give anything to ally with them? Meh, TDA is dying because of this, meaning no mroe DotA.

Darg

Administrator
Reaction score
my god, the politics of battle.net.....

Since I have not experienced any of this firsthand (and since I don't play DotA), I don't think I could make a fair comment here. I'm an outsider in these affairs I supposed you could say.

SD_Ryoko

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
SD_Ryoko, you beleive it's right to demand money and CD_Keys by flooding and spamming channels?! SiCkLeCeLL has posted many screenshots of this, down with ne_sucks3. He's doing this to MANY clans, how do you think he got all those CD-Keys? By demanding the good people of Warcraft money and CD-Keys. He's directly breaking the rules of Blizzard, yet they lock these threads and do nothing.

If you read my post thoroughly, I did not make a comment on wether or not I think what they are doing is right.

Secondly, TDA can't do anything legally about it. Only blizzard can.

The blizzard tech support moderators and general discussion moderators are just being truthfull:

Theres nothing they can do about it. They don't have the power to do it. They can only report it.
Meh, TDA is dying because of this, meaning no mroe DotA.

Naw. We still have 5.84 (c of course), and with recent events, I'm sure someoene will take up the map. True.Rus has shown us that.

I may note, True.Rus did a poor job of protecting the latest release. With a little MPQ editing, I've got 5.84 in my world editor right now looking at all his abilities and units, and the entire 900kb jass script file loaded in the text editor.

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Are you sure Clan TDA are bitches? I play with them all the time, and they're never mean, but that may be becuase I don't suck:p. (hint hint) I was just in an ar game with my Clinkz and had a 2 upgrade Dagon with MOM. So I'd Wind Walk, hide in the corner, sneak behind the bastards then immediately do EB and MOM then if that wasn't enough, I'd Wind Walk again. ft.noobster's Levi was friggin scary, and got me a few times.

Maybe we should play an ap game sometime SD_Ryoko, eh?

SD_Ryoko

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
....not assholes? Read.

http://www.dota-allstars.com/forums/index.php?act=announce&f=15&id=7

I especially like the line, if you have a power outage, you are shitlisted and cannot play, until you provide proof from the electrical company that you had a power outage at that time.

Hell, my power goes out for 2 hours and the electrical company doesn't even know!

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
LOL - They do have strick rules, I can give you that. It's a game, but they treat it like it's like not following the law. I never really get on the forums, but I play games through the TDA bot, and I haven't had any problems. Accept for DalG, but that was one time. I always get stuck against ft.noobster, who's a bitch to kill.

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Meh, they're not as good as I thought. Banned from site and channel for not staying in the game. -.-

Rinpun said:
try to help out TDA with my programming knowledge.

Hehe, they wouldn't give two *&^% if you knew anything about programming. You'd get flamed at for saying that and if you persisted, you'd be shitlisted.

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
I'll play Ryoko TD with you two:). By the way, are you using the SD_Ryoko account or Steakescape like that one replay you showed me of your Necrolyte?

I found the reason why they locked the "ne_sucks3 flooding clan channels" threads, because they became very controversial and with alot of arguing.

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Well that stinks:(. That's why I never see you online anymore heh heh. If you don't remember, my name is xankreigor99 (everything else is Xan Kreigor also:p) on Azeroth.

Wow, I didn't know 1jadedjen was your sis, thought "he" was another member. Haha, I finally get what the name means, "one jaded jen". Is that the same sister in
this
picture?
Hehe, do you always tell people in DotA games that if they screw you over, your going to kick their butts? In your replay that pops out of nowhere haha.

Just tell me when your on, I'll be up late into the night (Or, shall I say, "morning")

(Damn hypertext link thingy...)

SD_Ryoko

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Was I talking about stealing my items and shit?

Yes, that makes me uber angry. When you have to set something down for a minute, and it gets taken. It had just happened the game before.

Bullshit.

All is fair? We fight and die as a team, and you gonna take my things....

Sigh

I hate it when melee games people do that. God damnm,dfnf sghd kdfsghdf su BS

I played a melee once, this ass with the BM just windwalked, and followed me as I creeped. Every time an item dropped, he'd grab it and ww away again

Total bs

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Checked the DotA rules on the forum after I got unbanned. My god, their rules are stricted. I'm supposed to remove an unsafelisted peon from my list even if they were a good friend of mine? Bah, I'll stick to the normal games.

A

Abused]Shaft

Honestly I say more power to them. They are creating an opportunity for people to eliminate TDA's monopoly on the DOTA population. They are creating problems that will make TDA realize that the administrators and leaders they have chosen are not good ones : admin are meant to keep the community in line and obviously they are not doing that. They also point out that B.net really sucks ass... no real way to moderate a channel. We have no control and ne_sucks3 is making that realized.

"We don't create problems, we just exploit flaws to point out that you didn't do as good a job as you could have. Fix this, fix that." Thats the hacker motto, and you can see it is present in even this case. You could also read my thread on a similair topic:

http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?p=99482#post99482

D

dpl

Well Clan TDA have been a good place to grather for all sorts of dota players for a long time.
A place where people can meet and have a game with NO LEAVERS. The leaver issue is the reason for why a place like Clan TDA is needed.

Lately there have been no alternative for peons on east or europe since clan dce got a peon banner

U

unnamed

TDA should configurate a bot, if mass player are joining the channel, ban them all... The bots are easy to configurate if u know how.
I use to configurate IRC bots, but i never try to configurate a Warcraft bot, because i dont know how to get one...

Sry for posting this replay on other thread...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.