spawn hero once when a building is built

Druzzl

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
alright, that fixed the unit spawn problem, now why aren't they getting experience?

Dave312

Censored for your safe viewing
Reaction score
Did you create a veterancy behaviour and give it to your heroes?

Druzzl

Reaction score
yep, the reason i added the enable xp gain for last created unit is cuz i have the melee victory conditions cause i couldn't make one that worked the same way...

Dave312

Censored for your safe viewing
Reaction score
Well that means you haven't set up something correctly related to your veterancy behaviour. Did you follow a tutorial when creating your veterancy behaviour? As a guess try checking the following things:
1) The Behaviour: Experience Fraction + property on the Veterancy behaviour has a value greater than 0 for at least one of the parameters (this will determine when you hero gains experience - through kills, dealing damage and/or taking damage).
2) The Behaviour: Veterancy Levels + property on the Veterancy behaviour has a least 1 level defined with an Minimum Experience of greater than 0.
3) On the unit that your hero is in combat with to gain experience points (eg if you're testing your hero by fighting marines, then go to the marine unit), make sure the Behaviour: Damage Dealt (Veterancy), Behaviour: Damage Taken (Veterancy) and Combat: Kill Experience properties are all greater than 0.

Druzzl

Reaction score
yeah, i followed a tutorial, and all those are good... lol i guess i gotta take out the melee victory conditions and try to make my own again... i was hoping the enable unit experience would overwrite melee settings...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.