Spawn trigger not working dont know why?

gofd.pwn_u

i am really nooby so you are going to have to talk me through most of it :( so first things first... i tried to use this code to clear corpses from the map but of coarse it doesnt work.
Code:
Delete corpse
    Events
        Time - Every 10.00 seconds of game time
    Conditions
    Actions
        Unit - Remove (Decaying unit) from the game
then i tried to by pass that by going like this
Code:
Unit Respawn
    Events
        Time - Every 11.00 seconds of game time
    [B]Conditions
        ((Attacked unit) is alive) Equal to False[/B]
    Actions
        Unit - Create 3 (Random level 3 creep unit-type) for Neutral Hostile at (Center of Region 001 <gen>) facing (Random point in (Playable map area))
but that didnt work either so i dont know what to do...... I am trying to do this because i dont want creeps to spawn when there are still some in the area.

MorbazanRhot

The first trigger doesn't have a unit it's referring to with (Decaying Unit) - there has to be a decaying unit for it to reference and remove. I'm not sure exactly what you're trying to accomplish though, so maybe with some clarification I could help you make this trigger work.

In the 2nd trigger, the condition doesn't refer to the event, so the trigger will never run. Once again, clarification is needed on what you're trying to do there and I can probably help. Why do you have that condition there?

SpaceBar

Spawn

Events
Time - Every 11 seconds of game time
Conditions
Actions
Unit - Create 1 <your unit> for <your player> at (Centre of Spawn) facing default building facing degrees

Move

Events
Time - Every 1.00 seconds of game time
Conditions
Actions
Set TempGroup = Units in Spawn owned by <your player>
Unit Group - Pick every unit in TempGroup and do actions
Loop - Actions
Unit - Order (picked unit) to Move/Patrol to centre of (your other region)
Custom Script: call DestoryGroup (udg_TempGroup)

OFF-TOPIC: whats an indent?

blooman

So use this
Event
A unit Dies
Conditions
<none>
Actions
Recmove Dying Unit From game
it removes the corpse:D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I killed the chat
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am going to save the last NUON controller for a good time
  • The Helper The Helper:
    now is not that time for the NUON
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Maybe summertime killed the chat.
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    More like the never-ending rain.
  • midnight8 midnight8:
    everything is dead right now, people starting to do all the stuff they could not do for the lat year and a half. My youtube channel, and all of my facebook astronomy groups also dyiing out right now
  • midnight8 midnight8:
    i may have some time, pretty sure I brought covid home from vegas, got tested today, will know for sure tomorrow or next day
  • The Helper The Helper:
    that sucks
  • jonas jonas:
    @midnight8 how is it looking
  • midnight8 midnight8:
    meh, me, wife and her friend thaty traveled with us all have covid, seems to be winding down some for me at least. Felt like complete shit, been sleeping a lot, just bieng lazy as hell. I feel like that today has probably been like 11 or 12 days since exposure. Have not had any fever today, and have not taken any meds, so hopefully by monday or tuesday I will be good to go, sadly have passed it on to our teen son, I guess that was pretty much unavoidable
  • The Helper The Helper:
    hope you get to feeling better and get vaccinated my friend
  • midnight8 midnight8:
    I will at some point, but so many vaccinated people still getting it. One of the bands we watch in vegas, all 4 had been vaccinated and are now positive.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Symptoms?
  • Ghan Ghan:
    I think the symptoms are typically less severe if previously vaccinated.
  • midnight8 midnight8:
    I have had all of the symptoms, taste is slightly starting to come back, but smell, no. Honestly, just been a little miserable, have never felt in any danger from it. Being trapped at home sucks. lol
  • midnight8 midnight8:
    meh, got a little fever again this morning, guess gonna be a few more days
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I went to Comicon this last weekend I hope I dont get it I feel fine and I am not vaccinated and did not wear a mask
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Comicon really was not packed though like it was in the past. I am not really worried though it was the most people I have been around in a year.
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Still, getting vaccinated is a good idea. We're getting Delta variant spikes here in Boston.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not against vaccination at all I just have a serious procrastination problem I plan on getting vaccinated soon
  • midnight8 midnight8:
    was kinda same with me, I was gonna do it, and life got in the way.
  • midnight8 midnight8:
    we wore mask in some places, but at 118 degrees outside, little rough. :)
  • The Helper The Helper:
    yeah i had another friend in Vegas talking about that heat damn
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Well I do not think I got Covid from the Comicon

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome