Spawning Problem

Prester

Reaction score
Hi everyone :)

I startet making a wc3 map a few months ago and up till now this forum helped me in many ways just by reading through it (and copying some triggers ;D), but now i discovered a problem which i cannot understand :-?

I copied a trigger that saves all units at the beginning of the game into a loop ( dont ask me how this exactly works ... didnt quite get it totally) and when a unit dies, it revives the unit after XX secs. Thats how it worked until now and im quite happy with it.

But now i was about to trigger some Boss-Fight against a dragon, but when i start attacking the dragon - every trigger depending on its current life works - at his original spot there will spawn nearly endless new dragons like him, and also WHILE HE IS STILL ALIVE. I know this somehow works together with the other trigger reviving all the units, cause if i change the revive-time of all units, the time the first new dragons spawn also increases/decreases. Now i thought about setting the time so high, anyone would finish the boss before but
1. every other unit would also spawn way to slow
2. if i am wiped out and try my luck 1 hour later for example, there would be waiting dozens of 20k life dragons in a small cave ;->
3. that cannot be the solution cmon ;->

i tried a lot but i dont realy get it.
The problem startet to occur when i started triggering the lesser red-dragon-spawns but wtf that is another type of unit and the trigger has NOTHING to do with the boss (exept it depends on his current life, but ??)
ALso before the small dragons spawn, there spawn a lot of fire elementals and they were spawning just fine without multipling the boss :-( :-(

i uploaded the map and set the spawn trigger to about 120 secs, so the problem should occur around 50% life of the boss.
If u play it 3 things (if u want to try this bug and not just walk around ;-) )
1. choose wolf/rikimaru cause he has 20k life and 300 dmg, u need this against the dragon
2. when u defeat some of the murlocs at the start u end up at a small green shimmering portal. DONT go through it, but walk to the right into the corner, there is a hidden portal that brings u to the dragon cave.
3. u have to pick up the shadow orb from the murloc cause u cannot attack flying without

thx 4 help :)

View attachment Michi12.w3x

Prester

Reaction score
Hey :-D

I finally found a way to prevent this bug by switching the dragon from neutral-badGuys to player X
also this way all my bosses won t respawn :-D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.