Special Members - Custom Forum Titles - The Ones Underneath Your Name

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
When you first start helping here you cannot change the title under your name. Once you have helped out in the forums for a while and get enough reputation (around 100) we will allow you to have a Custom Title and you will be in a group called Special Members viewable on the Forum Leaders page. Special Membership also comes with 5 meg of forum attachment space. You can also upload an animated avatar as long as it fits the size requirement. Thanks for Helping!

ragingspeedhorn

Is a Banned Asshole
Reaction score
A list over those able to customize their titles would be a good idea, so there still is a bit of 1337'ness to being able to customize it, we do like to feel mighty special ;) :p

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Custom Titles awarded to

Anything.
martix
FireWarrior
Sooda
Surferkid993
Tinki3

Congratulations!

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
*if this post is improper, please delete it*

Well, saying 'Welcome' doesn't fits in this situation, so I will say:

Congratulations, guys! Have fun with the custom titles! I wonder how much will take them to discover this new stuff :D

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
No, those are the 6 newest. A lot of former SM member have them as well.

Jo.O

Bored...
Reaction score
Ok, alittle OT...
How is it that you can have a sig smith_s9? You're not a mod? :p

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
No, I am not a mod. I have been rewarded with a sig because I am active and helpful, as The Helper told me. I saw that some other users have sigs, too, without being mods...

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
so...
After I made a mistake and got banned for some days, my ex-SM privileges were taken...that means I'm not being helpful?

DM Cross

Reaction score
He means the custom title stuff, I believe. He can't change his.

Anyway, it may be a result from you getting banned. When you do, your user status is switched to Banned User. Maybe when it switched you out of that, it put you back in Registered Members, instead of the "Special Member" status, which is now just to allow custom titles.

Might wanna wait for TH to decide, though. For all I know, this is further punishment for whatever got you banned in the first place.

DM Cross

Reaction score
NiKaNoRoU_GR said:
admin tools enabled on owner threads (open, close, move etc.)

Due to the fact that we've done away with the majority of SM powers, no one but Mods and Admins have those abilities now. Even if you were given the SM status back, you still wouldn't be able to do this. No ex-SM can.

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
Seth said:
Due to the fact that we've done away with the majority of SM powers, no one but Mods and Admins have those abilities now. Even if you were given the SM status back, you still wouldn't be able to do this. No ex-SM can.
oh...so just the custom tittle...
and it must be probably my fault...:(

DM Cross

Reaction score
The SM demotion had to do with most if not all the former SM members. Not any single member. You were banned due to an issue with Acehart, I believe. You had nothing to do with SM goin' down.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.