Special Members - Custom Forum Titles - The Ones Underneath Your Name

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score
Yeah Congrats guys...I hope I make mod or something soon..lol..yeah I know sounds like it's not gonna happen but it's still a work in progress for me..lol:D

Congrats again.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Custom Titles are given to users with over 75 Rep - that number could change but that is what we are using now.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Yeah Congrats guys...I hope I make mod or something soon..lol..yeah I know sounds like it's not gonna happen but it's still a work in progress for me..lol:D

Congrats again.

Don't count on it. We don't really need any more mods, I don't think.

Sorry :)

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
I am raising the Rep limit from 75 to 100. Users need at least 100 rep before they get a custom title. Also, at Custom Title the user can upload their own custom animated Avatar. Custom Title is what Special Member used to be without the SM Forum. All the extra attachment space, etc.

Halo_king116

Working As Intended
Reaction score
I like that idea. Personally, 75 rep is pretty easy to get if you're determinded, but it doesn't mean you deserve anything for it. 100 reputation points will suit the purpose better, and the extra attachment space is very nice. Same with the extra mail storage :)

But yea, good idea on changing it. Though just clarifying, because I have not been as up-to-date as I was... Does this system totally rely on reputation, or must there be a bit of an indication of good behavior? (Of course it wouldn't be members know to not obey the rules, I am guessing)

But as always, I am just wondering. Have a very nice day all. :)

Master

Thou shall be helped by...The Black Adder!
Reaction score
I want to congratulate the people below for aquiring the tittle :)

1)ark_Knight
Ayumilove
Mr. Zero
Thanatos_820
Geelottaja
Hero12341234

the Lumpy

►►►
Reaction score
I'm just curious -- did my custom title go away because I didn't sign on for a really long time? 'Cause I'm sure I had one before...

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Actually, that could have happened but it looks like in this case your settings just got screwed up. I fixed it though and you should be good to go.

Master

Thou shall be helped by...The Black Adder!
Reaction score
If you changed your e-mail, though, I think your 'class' would change to validate, so you couldn't use it.

AFAIK from vB forums.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
I have increased the amount of space for attachments for Special Members to 10 megabytes from the 5 megabytes that was set before.

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
Bumping this thread from ancient to new.

Questions about the Custom Titles:

1. Once one gets at least 75 positive reputations, one will get one's name addressed right here, correct?
2. If I had 75 +reps, would there be a PM confirmination about this?
3. Would it automatically give out this feature to 75 +reps members?
4. If I post a screenshot, and that shot contains a Custom Title, would I get sued for trademark policy and the posting would be against the laws to do so?

Thanks in advance, though I really knew this is old already.

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
1. No
2. No
3. No
4. No

First, the Custom Title comes at 100 rep, not 75. That rule was changed long ago.
And you overestimate the importance of a Custom Title if you think that there's some copyright there. :p No one really cares that much. No need to worry.

Zedzy

ℑΣÐℑΨ
Reaction score
Though this thread is a little "out of date" I just wanted to bump, and say thanks for the custom title, being able to use animated gifs, the extra mail space, and the bigger attachment space :D.

Edit: Is a certain amount of rep needed to get a signature?

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
Though this thread is a little "out of date" I just wanted to bump, and say thanks for the custom title, being able to use animated gifs, the extra mail space, and the bigger attachment space :D.

Edit: Is a certain amount of rep needed to get a signature?

Only mods/admins and some helpful/special members get sigs.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.