Speech during cinematics in a campaign

CrazedPyscho

Reaction score
Hey there guys,
I was wondering if any1 knows how to create proper speech/voice over for the dialogues in a campaign. For example real voices from Reign of Chaos or Frozenthrone :p

Would i have to physically record them or is there another way? Thanks for any responses. Oh seeing that in about 31 minutes its going to be midnight, just wanna say...

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! :D

bLu3_eYeS

Reaction score
First of all you can use voices but if they are from characters or allready imported.I think yu can record and use a timer and when the character u want talks u can play the recorded voice.

Happy new year!

~bLu3~

TomTTT

Reaction score
First of all you can use voices but if they are from characters or allready imported.I think yu can record and use a timer and when the character u want talks u can play the recorded voice.

Happy new year!

~bLu3~

I think he meant if there is another way, not just record his own voice to make a custom voice for a campaign. I don't think there is, i think all you can do is record, and maybe change the sound using an editor. There are "voice text" programs, I used one just for fun, but they aren't so accurate...

~Happy new year!~

Sajin

User title under construction.
Reaction score
Use the robot sounding voice program (i think its called narrator) then use something to record it

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.