Hi have run out ideas..
Here are the classes i need spells for:
Warrior/tank
Wizard/dps
Priest/healer
Shaman/dps/healer
Assassin/dps/
Spell breaker/dps
Need more classes add some if you have a idea of a class.
+rep for ideas:thup:

Razed

Reaction score
Assassin
Fatal Blows
Your experience in fighting has improved your killing blows.
Level 1 - Gives a (YourLevel-minus-EnemyLevel*1) chance to instantly kill the target.
Level 2 - Gives a (YourLevel-minus-EnemyLevel*2) chance to instantly kill the target.
Level 3 - Gives a (YourLevel-minus-EnemyLevel*3) chance to instantly kill the target.

Shaman
Feral Eruption
Shatters the targeted area of earth with feral strength. All enemies caught inside are slowed by 20% and have 20% slower attack speed. All friendly units caught inside attack 20% faster.
Level 1 - 250 AoE
Level 2 - 350 AoE
Level 3 - 450 AoE

Priest
Divine Hope
Blesses a targeted unit with a divine fate. All healing received by the target is increased by 50% and 50% of the damage done by the target heals him/herself.
Level 1 - Lasts 7 seconds.
Level 2 - Lasts 10 seconds.
Level 3 - Lasts 15 seconds.

Wizard
Preserving Mind
Your intellect grows with every foe you destroy, therefore creating psychic rays every now and then.
Level 1 - 5% chance upon dealing damage to deal an additional 10% damage on your attack.
Level 2 - 10% chance upon dealing damage to deal an additional 10% damage on your attack.
Level 3 - 15% chance upon dealing damage to deal an additional 10% damage on your attack.

Warrior
Survival of the Fittest
Everytime you take damage you gain survival instincts which lasts for 5 seconds and stacks up to a maximum of 5 times. It increases your armor by an amount per stack.
Level 1 - Armor increased by 2 per stack.
Level 2 - Armor increased by 3 per stack.
Level 3 - Armor increased by 5 per stack.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Level 1 - Gives a (YourLevel-minus-EnemyLevel*1) chance to instantly kill the target.
Level 2 - Gives a (YourLevel-minus-EnemyLevel*2) chance to instantly kill the target.
Level 3 - Gives a (YourLevel-minus-EnemyLevel*3) chance to instantly kill the target.
You sure about that?

Let's say the hero is level 10, enemy is level 5.
Level 1: 10 - 5*1 = 5% chance.
Level 2: 10 - 5*2 = 0% chance.
Level 3: 10 - 5*3 = -5% chance.

You can probably see this doesn't work.. Not only does the chance decrease, but it can go into minuses. And chances are, there'll be less than a 5 level gap between the heroes.

Razed

Reaction score
You sure about that?

Let's say the hero is level 10, enemy is level 5.
Level 1: 10 - 5*1 = 5% chance.
Level 2: 10 - 5*2 = 0% chance.
Level 3: 10 - 5*3 = -5% chance.

You can probably see this doesn't work.. Not only does the chance decrease, but it can go into minuses. And chances are, there'll be less than a 5 level gap between the heroes.

Level 1: (10 - 5)*1 = 5% chance.
Level 2: (10 - 5)*2 = 10% chance.
Level 3: (10 - 5)*3 = 15% chance.

Are you happy now? :)

EDIT: Soz, I was wrong at my first post with it indeed.

lindenkron

You can change this now in User CP
Reaction score
Sin'nin the Blessed
Sin'nin is a highelf priest.

Class:
Priest

Primary Attribute:
Intellect

Attack Range:
500-700

Confessed Sins - Active
Sin'nin confesses to some of her sins, relieving her of a major burden. Now that this burden is off Sin'nin's shoulders, she has the energy it takes to blast her enemies. Each Sin that Sin'nin confesses to, increases her damage by 50, the more sins confessed, the more damage. This attack is strong, depending on the Sins confessed, and therefore have a chance of stunning.

Level 1 - Sin'nin confesses to 2 sins, dealing 100 damage. 10% Chance to stun for 2 seconds.
Level 2 - Sin'nin confesses to 4 sins, dealing 200 damage. 20% Chance to stun for 2 seconds.
Level 3 - Sin'nin confesses to 6 sins, dealing 300 damage. 30% Chance to stun for 2 seconds.

Happy memories - Active
Sin'nin gather the happy memories from her childhood, and focus' that energy into a united force, healing a targeted friendly unit. There is a chance, that Sin'nin might accidently remember some unhappy memories, and deal damage instead of health.

Level 1 - Heals 200 health, and 100 over 10 seconds. 5% chance of dealing 100 damage instead.
Level 2 - Heals 300 health, and 150 over 10 seconds. 5% chance of dealing 150 damage instead.
Level 3 - Heals 400 health, and 200 over 10 seconds. 5% chance of dealing 200 damage instead.

Holy Aura - Passive
Allied units around Sin'nin can feel the goodness within her, the being she is, and her entire existence. This increases their will to move faster, and increases their health generation.

Level 1 - 5% increased movement speed and 4 health per second.
Level 2 - 10% increased movement speed and 7 health per second.
Level 3 - 15% increased movement speed and 10 health per second.
(This might need some "personal" adjustments, a new bonus etc :rolleyes: up to you)

~Ultimate~
Supreme Sphere - Active / Channeling
Sin'nin comes in contact with a higher supreme being, channeling some supreme god powers through her body, dealing alot of damage to units hit by the energies channeled through Supreme Sphere. Sin'nins body can't handle these sort of extreme energies for long.
Damages nearby units 500 per second, and deals 200 damage to Sin'nin per second. Lasts 4 seconds, or until cancelled.

Hope you can use it :thup:
Enjoy,
-Lindenkron

DrakonStar

Reaction score
Can I help with classes?

Spellblade - melee hero with decent all around stats, lacks a very high stat though.

Skills: First three can be autocast.

Fire Sword: Increases raw damage by a certain amount based on both Str and Int. 12 mana per hit.
Level 1 - 25% Str + 20% Int bonus.
Level 2 - 35% Str + 30% Int bonus.
Level 3 - 45% Str + 40% Int bonus.

Ice Sword: Increases raw damage by a small amount and decreases attack speed and move speed for (0.3 *(Int)) seconds. 12 mana per hit.
Level 1 - 25% speed penalty.
Level 2 - 35% penalty.
Level 3 - 45% penalty.

Venom Sword: Increases raw damage and deals damage per second. Lasts 6 seconds. 14 mana per hit.
Level 1 - 15%(Str + Int) bonus damage, 2 damage per second.
Level 2 - 20%(Str + Int) bonus damage, 2.5 damage per second.
Level 3 - 25%(Str + Int) bonus damage, 3 damage per second.

Ultimate - Flaring Blade: Deals 2(Str + Int) pure damage to a single target.
150 mana.

sidove

Reaction score
Oki thx for the class and the spell +rep they where great

Oki i have an idea for a class a Merchant that goes in the big cities and sells stuff what do ya think about the idea, shall i have the class or not?

Razed

Reaction score
Class Ideas;

Stone Keeper (Balanced Hero)
A hero from ancient times. The Stone Keeper (probably Night Elf-based) has moderate melee damage and bases his abilities on spells that have short range or melee range to boost his damage, or heal himself.

Mauler (Melee DPS)
A brute hero with a massive mace weapon. The Mauler (Orc/Tauren/Centaur perhaps?) has abilities which fit his strength, such as boosting his damage dramatically or weakening the enemy by intimidation.

Trickster (Melee / Magican)
A hero with claws (melee) and a few tricks up his sleeve. The Trickster (Satyr Hero?) has moderate melee damage but can confuse the target very easily. This hero has abilities like; cursing the target to miss attacks often. Or treat their allies as their enemies for a few seconds. (Or increase casting times, etc).

Watcher (Ranged Physical)
The Watcher is a ranged unit with a crossbow as weapon. This hero can shoot arrows with much precision to the enemy and cause massive damage in little time to low armored targets. Abilities like stinging the target, or shooting additional arrows and causing critical strikes fit the Watcher perfectly.

Constructor (Expert Hero)
The Constructor has almost as good as no attack damage, but his abilities make him the man to play with. The Constructor has the ability to set up traps for the enemy or build electro-minions to fight for you. Has a high movementspeed to escape combat and set up traps/minions in a distance.

Just a few ideas I thought up, dunno if you like any. I tried to use other words for the classes than 'WoW' class names.

Dinowc

don't expect anything, prepare for everything
Reaction score
here are some class ideas:

Necromancer
-he doesn't necessary need to be an undead, just a dark mage/priest, controls the dead and curses his enemies
Death knight
-like necromancer, he doesn't need to be undead, calls the souls of the dead to aid him in battle, blasts his enemies with dark energies and his mortal strength
Druid
-shape shifting, nature manipulation
Warlock
-he is something between a mage and a necromancer...
Barbarian
-like warrior, he's a tank, he has lower armor but greater hp than a warrior
Hunter
-high damage, low hp
Dimensional mage
-manipulates the time and can call demons and monsters from other dimensions/worlds
Lich
-an undead mage, uses the powers of death to crush his enemies and can call the undead monsters to aid him in battle (like a frost wyrm)

sidove

Reaction score
Please make original ideas like merchant etc and it will be much funner for the player :p

Razed

Reaction score
Please make original ideas like merchant etc and it will be much funner for the player :p

So you are suggesting to make a trading battle instead of fighting? So perhaps as a merchant you can throw your gold coins you earn to the opponent, dealing 10 damage per thrown coin.

sidove

Reaction score
So you are suggesting to make a trading battle instead of fighting? So perhaps as a merchant you can throw your gold coins you earn to the opponent, dealing 10 damage per thrown coin.

No i didn't mean that ofc -.-
I mean use original ideas not ideas form like WOW and just rename the class..
Do a original idea and the player that play the game will experience a better gameplay, you understand now^^?

Razed

Reaction score
No i didn't mean that ofc -.-
I mean use original ideas not ideas form like WOW and just rename the class..
Do a original idea and the player that play the game will experience a better gameplay, you understand now^^?

I was being ironic back there.
But if you say it like this, don't expect a lot of suggestions. Many of existing RPGs (even other games) have classes based on damage dealing, magic, melee, tanking, healing.. It's the basic of any RPG.

sidove

Reaction score
yeah i know i have that but i also want SPECIAL classes like trap masters, shadow walkers or what so ever:)

Nexor

Reaction score
Tundra Walker
This Tuskarr unit can manipulate the temperature around him to make incredibly cold.

I suggest you to see around in some games, like the new game: League of Legends, they have a lot of such names you want :)
You can change a bit to make it fit better into your map :)

PureOwnage

Minecraft Server OP, Inactive.
Reaction score
Burrower

Description: This unit has mastered the art of burrowing. When burrowed, it is invisible and has increased HP although less movement speed. Used for assaults.

Spell 1: Burrow
Allows the unit to burrow underground having less movement speed but more HP. At some point, the unit has to unburrow.
Level 1: +400 HP, -20 MS, Unburrows in 30 seconds.
Level 2: +500 HP, -15 MS, Unburrows in 50 seconds
So on and so forth

Skill 2: Sneak Attack
Only allowed when burrowed.
When the unit uses the spell units in a 600 AOE of the unit will be blinded for 4 seconds which causes the unit to be stunned for 3 seconds and slowed for 7. Lasts 15 seconds.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The bots will show up as users online in the forum software but they do not show up in my stats tracking. I am sure there are bots in the stats but the way alot of the bots treat the site do not show up on the stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I want to build a filtration system for my 3d printer, and that shit is so much more complicated than I thought it would be
  • Varine Varine:
    Apparently ABS emits styrene particulates which can be like .2 micrometers, which idk if the VOC detectors I have can even catch that
  • Varine Varine:
    Anyway I need to get some of those sensors and two air pressure sensors installed before an after the filters, which I need to figure out how to calculate the necessary pressure for and I have yet to find anything that tells me how to actually do that, just the cfm ratings
  • Varine Varine:
    And then I have to set up an arduino board to read those sensors, which I also don't know very much about but I have a whole bunch of crash course things for that
  • Varine Varine:
    These sensors are also a lot more than I thought they would be. Like 5 to 10 each, idk why but I assumed they would be like 2 dollars
  • Varine Varine:
    Another issue I'm learning is that a lot of the air quality sensors don't work at very high ambient temperatures. I'm planning on heating this enclosure to like 60C or so, and that's the upper limit of their functionality
  • Varine Varine:
    Although I don't know if I need to actually actively heat it or just let the plate and hotend bring the ambient temp to whatever it will, but even then I need to figure out an exfiltration for hot air. I think I kind of know what to do but it's still fucking confusing
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Maybe you could find some of that information from AC tech - like how they detect freon and such
  • Varine Varine:
    That's mostly what I've been looking at
  • Varine Varine:
    I don't think I'm dealing with quite the same pressures though, at the very least its a significantly smaller system. For the time being I'm just going to put together a quick scrubby box though and hope it works good enough to not make my house toxic
  • Varine Varine:
    I mean I don't use this enough to pose any significant danger I don't think, but I would still rather not be throwing styrene all over the air
  • The Helper The Helper:
    New dessert added to recipes Southern Pecan Praline Cake https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-southern-pecan-praline-cake.193555/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Another bot invasion 493 members online most of them bots that do not show up on stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I'm looking at a solid 378 guests, but 3 members. Of which two are me and VSNES. The third is unlisted, which makes me think its a ghost.
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Some members choose invisibility mode
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I bitch about Xenforo sometimes but it really is full featured you just have to really know what you are doing to get the most out of it.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    It is just not easy to fix styles and customize but it definitely can be done
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I do know this - xenforo dropped the ball by not keeping the vbulletin reputation comments as a feature. The loss of the Reputation comments data when we switched to Xenforo really was the death knell for the site when it came to all the users that left. I know I missed it so much and I got way less interested in the site when that feature was gone and I run the site.
  • Blackveiled Blackveiled:
    People love rep, lol
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The recipe today is Sloppy Joe Casserole - one of my faves LOL https://www.thehelper.net/threads/sloppy-joe-casserole-with-manwich.193585/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Decided to put up a healthier type recipe to mix it up - Honey Garlic Shrimp Stir-Fry https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-honey-garlic-shrimp-stir-fry.193595/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Here is another comfort food favorite - Million Dollar Casserole - https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-million-dollar-casserole.193614/

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.