Spell Contest II

Doom-Angel

Jass User (Just started using NewGen)
Reaction score
when u tell it like this im not sure if it's the same or it's a bit different anyway try and check out tell me if it's the same...

Reaction score
That's quite like a omni slash.. Except this is a version with no target at all, which is quite nice as I've seen so much spells like that with a target..

And this lasts longer than a normal omnislash.

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
I could claim copying because I submitted a non-target Omni Slash before this.
But I won't ^^
Updated my spell, better now.

--Thanatos--

Reaction score
Bump... Once again, my submission has an Icon now. Please update, or am I late?:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Reaction score
Well.. Dead line is today.. Maybe he allows you still post it :p

Depends on his will for sure ;D

jonadrian619

-___-
Reaction score
My Spell: Phase Swap

Phase Swap

SpellIcon.jpg

SpellContestImg.jpg

Brings the Hero into a state of physical and mental agility. Increases the movement speed of the hero, increases his attack speed. When a unit attacks him, he will immediately teleport to a random point around the attacker, evading the enemy unit's attack. Also deals 50 damage to the attacker.

Teleports the unit when the attacker is melee.

Once enemy units attack the hero, the hero will never stop until the spell ends or when there are no more melee attackers attacking the hero ofcourse.

Comes up with two levels, increases both attack and movement speed.

Level 1 increases speed by 25%
Level 2 increases speed by 50%

The spell is really cool when many attackers attack you. It's running fast, so not one image can show the full effect, just try!!:D

Have fun!!!

Attachments

• Phase Swap.w3x
    17.4 KB · Views: 155

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
10:37am for me, I know I probably didn't win. ^^
Fun spell though!

Anachron

Reaction score
I have made 2 spells.
They combinice each other.

Troll spells
Troll Axe Frenzy
Gives a chance to deal extra damage, a chance to slow target and a chance to deal splash damage. With each spell you use you also get additional a chance for one ghosty double.
Troll Frenzy
Causes this unit to attack faster and give it a chance during troll frenzy to double.

Double deals damage. Also if you double you will get teleported to another enemy unit too.

You make additional bonus damage with each hit from troll frenzy.You have a maximum of 104 bonus attack damage with troll frenzy. ( +99 attacks )

Effect ends if one of the doubles die or after the normal effect time.

Screenshots:

&

Download link:
http://38.101.8.67/dl/adaeea0d76d14f5b8f0d98f8a4856d3d/4669a730/other/Troll_Speed_Spells_0.10.w3x

Anachron

Reaction score
One? Oh please I wanted to make one spell at first but thought it would be better when I change it to two spells.Can't I let it plz?? I just like the spells how they are now =/.. Plzz!

Reaction score
If the skills really need each other, in my opinion you could use them both as one ability.. It's fine with me as long as you just get better site to upload that file.

Anachron

Reaction score
Well passive spell only rocks with spell 1. Also I made him because of spell 1. I had a spell idea and thought that I could improve my spell with that. I think it would be dumb if you swit them...:confused:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.