Spell help + Item icons issue

DruiD-Mk

Reaction score
Ok so i have a passive aura, called Life Aura. And it it made to give 3HP/s but i wont to change it now to give HP in %, like 1% of max HP/s. How do i make that? Cause in triggers I cant seem to find sth like: A unit has an ability.

Also I need to ask sth about some of my imported icon items. When i buy them and then right-click to put them on ground white square appears.

Thx for the help in advance

HellCraft

Reaction score
First of all, this is the wrong forum. You should have posted this in the World Editor Help forum.
Change the base spell of the aura to the Life Regeneration Aura the fountain of life has, then you can change the amount of hp % regen of max hp.

Igor_Z

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Ahm, use Unholy Aura and there is a field called Persentage Bonus and it is set to false. Change it to true and add your persentages...
1% = 0.01, 10% = 0.1, 100% = 1 I think. If it doesn't give the right persentages try 1,10,100...
Native Language: Zapi6i me vo friends. Malku ne ima makedon4inja ovde hhehe :). Aj pozz

DruiD-Mk

Reaction score
Thanks guys it works just fine now, I gave u rep for this.
Any1 has idea about the icons? Why icon changes to white square when I try to put it on ground with right-click...

Igor_Z

Reaction score
What icon do u use? If it is imported maybe you have problems with the DISBTN icon...

Igor_Z

Reaction score
Show me paths of the both icons if u can. That way it would be easier to fix them. If u can use Print screen button on your keyboard and take a screenshot so i can see the white icon(This is optional. You don't have to)... If u need to post a thread like this one(where u need support/help) post it here. Thats why kingking asked this to be moved

DruiD-Mk

Reaction score
Here is the image....
Here are the paths too:
ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNRing of Decaying Beauty.tga
ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtonsDisabled\DISBTNRing of Decaying Beauty.tga

All the imported items are from WoW from wowhead. I have about 30 and about half of them have this issue....

Attachments

• White Square.JPG
    White Square.JPG
    155.5 KB · Views: 139
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.