Spell help

Beaves36

Reaction score
I want to make a spell that.. If a creature is killed why under the affect of "scourge" a unit, ghoul, will spawn from it. So its like black arrow but no mana cost and i dont want it to be auto cast i want it to be passive

tommerbob

Minecraft. :D
Reaction score
Well you can create a trigger for when a unit dies, and check if it has a specific buff. If it does, then create a unit at that point.

HydraRancher

Truth begins in lies
Reaction score
Well you can create a trigger for when a unit dies, and check if it has a specific buff. If it does, then create a unit at that point.

Dead units don't have buffs.

Try using the ability "Parasite", everytime the unit attacks, cast parasite on the target.

Seprest

Reaction score
New triggers that should work... going by the logic that you may not be able to cast abilities on dead units or check for their buffs...

Trigger:
  • Trigger1
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
      • ((Triggering unit) is in DebuffGroup) Equal to True
    • Actions
      • Unit - Create 1 Footman for (Owner of (Killing unit)) at (Position of (Triggering unit)) facing Default building facing degrees

Trigger:
  • Untitled Trigger2
    • Events
      • Time - Every 1.00 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit Group - Remove all units from (DebuffGroup)
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in (Playable map area) matching (((Triggering unit) has buff Curse) Equal to True)) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Unit Group - Add (Matching unit) to DebuffGroup

Where DebuffGroup is a unit group variable, and Curse = the debuff your aura gives, and Footman = the unit you want spawned from its corpse.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.