Spell Help

Rare_Yeoman

Cool Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to create an aura that effects only enemy units, so that when a unit within range dies, it is resurected under your control.

Also, it would be best if the ressurected units' types were changed to undead, but not necessarily needed.

Any help will be duely appreciated.

thank you

Cheddar

This is the way it was meant to be.
Reaction score
Get a dummy to spawn on the unit and cast a 0.01 range Resurrection. I believe you can change Resurrection to target enemies.

Rare_Yeoman

Cool Member
Reaction score
Ok, I have created a dummy unit, and have edited resurection to raise only enemy units and raise only 1 corpse. I'm not sure where to go from here.

Cheddar

Reaction score
Check when a unit dies, pick all enemy units in range and see if the level of your aura for one of them is 1 or greater. Proceed as usual.

Cheddar

Reaction score
Is this tested? If not, Animate Dead and toggle the Invulnerable field off; you'll get the reddish tint, though. But I'm pretty sure Resurrection and Animate Dead can be the same spell if you edit the fields.

Rare_Yeoman

Cool Member
Reaction score
Yeah i tested resurection and it doesnt work, but animate dead will works. Is there a way to remove the timer from the raised units? or should i just max it out if i want the units to be permanent?

Also, I'm having trouble creating the dummy and having it cast animate dead whenever an enemy unit within 900 range of the hero dies.

Cheddar

Reaction score
Make the duration 0 for it to be permanent. And are you sure you changed the targets allowed in both spots for Resurrection?

Rare_Yeoman

Cool Member
Reaction score
What do you mean "both" spots?

The problem isn't with resurecting enemies, the problem is that once they are ressurected they dont fight for you.

polo2005

Wana start playing LoL? http://tinyurl.com/369as27
Reaction score
cant you jsut change ownership via triggers of the units?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.