Spell Help.

GOGETIA

Reaction score
I'm starting a map with one of my friends, and I was trying to put some custom spells into it. I tried to place a kamehameha spell into it, but when i saved it said
Script Errors
Kamehameha
56 compile errors
and listed 56 lines where something was wrong i guess.
I tried to do a few different triggers. None of them worked.
The spells are in Jass.
I tried to follow the instructions, but I just can't figure it out.
I tried to add Sword Lock and Kamehameha both of which I'll put in attatchments. If somebody could please tell me why it won't work, and, or put the spells into my map yourself if you can. My map will be titled WarmanView attachment Kamehameha.w3xView attachment warman.w3xView attachment Sword Lock.w3x

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
JASS doesn't require any other programs, but vJASS does. Plus, there's no downside to getting NewGen. It's beneficial to even GUI users IMO.

GOGETIA

Reaction score
Well I tried downloaded Newgen and JassHelper, but its really hard to understand and i really dont get it. There seems to be a ton of stuff in there when all im trying to do is put in some new spells. Everytime i check the spells there seems to be more things wrong with them. One of them has 555 another has 512 another has 81 and the other has 428. Im not really sure how to use Newgen thingy anyways, but it doesn't seem to do anything. Especially since there are tons of other programs in newgen that i cant open because i dont know what program created them so i have no idea what to do

Dirac

Reaction score
If you took enough time to read the installing instructions you woudnt have any trouble. NewGen is exactly as world editor but with some extra options, and most of them can't even be seen. All of the programs inside the folder are irrelevant (you don't have to open them) just open the NewGen editor

GOGETIA

Reaction score
Well I can't find anything anywhere about importing triggers and making them work in the manual thing or any of the readmes

Dirac

Reaction score
Importing triggers is as easy as copy and paste, the important thing is to open the editor through newgen, pleas read the installing instructions

GOGETIA

Reaction score
Well while I have this thread up, is there any way to play a map that for some reason doesnt work when i click test map? I have tried to test map on normal we and Newgen, and I tried to play it in on wc3 and it said map not found

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.