Spell Ideas

duderock101

Check out my 2 Player Co-op RPG!
Reaction score
I'm creating a game where the players can choose to play as either Zombies or Humans. The humans have the choice to upgrade into different soldiers or become different units - thats already done.

What i'm now looking at is the Undead. The undead players upgrade their unit to learn new abilities/spells with mutations so they focus on a spec.

The 3 undead specs are

Tank - Slow moving, large, noticable but can take a lot of bullets and deal a lot of slow damage.
Stealth - Fast, quick, stealthy but can be shot down easy - however deals good ambush damage
Magic - Medium moving creatures with the ability to bend the dark to their will - granting allies Buffs, go invisible and deal AoE damage

Now the player can upgrade their units with upgrades from multi specs - so they can be part tank, part magic. What i'm needing is the upgrades/mutations and what spells they bring.

Example:

Mutation name: Adrenline rush
Description: The undead releases chemicals into its body that increases it's movement speed by 50% and the damage of its next attack by 75% but takes 100% more damage for 10 seconds.
Spec: Stealth

GFreak45

I didnt slap you, i high 5'd your face.
Reaction score
you could use the magic type undead as support and give them a lifesteal and endurance aura, cripple and maybe howl of terror or a slight stun and you could give them the dust ability (castable to make a target unit go invis)

tank type: stoneskin, plague (abomination ability), Undead endurance (restore life by a % of max health per second), and a taunt with a short duration and a medium aoe

stealth type: Leap (jumps at your target and when you reach them you immedately start casting a channeled stun), backstab (must be triggered, deals bonus dmg % each attack), and invis (like windwalk but reduces speed, so its like they are creeping

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.