SPELL REQUEST [GUI] - helping G

mapguy

Reaction score
SORRY, I'm now working on my AOS, all spell requests are canceled until I release beta version of my map.
DONT BUMP THIS THREAD!

DONT BUMP THIS THREAD!
DONT BUMP THIS THREAD!
DONT BUMP THIS THREAD!
DONT BUMP THIS THREAD!
DONT BUMP THIS THREAD!
IMPORTANT: I see that a lot of people are coming here and downloading the spell, so I ask those persons to:
- say if they discover any bug.
- say if the spell is alright.
-say if they like or not.
I WANT THESE iNFORMATION BECAUSE IT`S IMPORTANT FOR ME TO KNOW IF IM DOING A GOOD WORK
I saw that Glenphyr has a lot of ppl asking her to make some spells...and maybe people will get tyred of waiting.
I`m good (not professional) at GUI spell making, if u don`t want to wait just ask me, I`ll make half, 1 or 2 per day.

give detailed information, please.

Spell packs will not be made. Please do not post spell packs. And be sure to follow this format when posting for spells.

Format
Spell Name

Description: Tell me what the spell does exactly. Please state values if possible.

Other Remarks: Add in any other remarks that I need to know about the spell if applicable.

MORE IMPORTANT OF ALL: I must know if you want the spell to be refreshable and if you want more than one hero in your map to have it.

SUPER IMPORTANT: I`m not a slave, I`m a helper, just request a spell if you can`t do by yourself. because I`m also working in my map and hate when people ask because they are too lazy to do.

Those who do not adhere or fail to follow the format will have their spell requests ignored. I don't really care for reputation points. Just a simple thanks will be fine

Thank you.

IMPORTANT: say if u want this is spell to be used by more than one hero or just by one and if u want it to be refreshable.

((( also lets me know if you`d like to trigger all damage by trigger or deal with skills)))
(((If I can`t make ur spell request I`ll say it)))
(((please, don`t ask for very hard spells))

------------------------------
Boomerang = (FINISHED at 11:52 - 25/05/2010) http://www.thehelper.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=36848&d=1274889545
Flashbang = (IM WORKING ON IT RIGHT NOW)
ice prison = (IM WORKING ON IT RIGHT NOW)
Judgement of Light = (CANCELLED)
Life Consumption = (FINISHED) http://www.thehelper.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=36850&d=1274895493
mummify = (FINISHED) http://www.thehelper.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=36863&d=1274988154
big sucker = (CANCELED)
.Help Of The Undead = (IM WORKING ON IT RIGHT NOW)

ADVISE: in the moment you put ur spell idea here it means people can use it, even I can use it my maps. so, put this in your mind. I`m not saying that I`ll steal ur spell, I`ll just probably make one spell based on your and add to my map. but for sure you`ll appear on credits.

Nherwyziant

Be better than you were yesterday :D
Reaction score
Life Consumption

Description: Creates lasso that sucks the life force of enemies around the caster. Enemies will lose 5% of their lost HP(Which means, they will take greater damage when they lose HP). Has 600 AoE, lasts 8 seconds. Breaks lasso if distance between target and caster is greater than 800.

Notes: Not channeling. Has lightning effects(as lasso) like life drain. Lightning effect should be lifedrain looking.

EDIT: And yes, damage is by done by triggers. Lightning effects are also done by triggers and how they are moved from the position of target and caster.
EDIT: Should be something like this:
testrb.png

mapguy

Reaction score
Life Consumption

Description: Creates lasso that sucks the life force of enemies around the caster. Enemies will lose 5% of their lost HP(Which means, they will take greater damage when they lose HP). Has 600 AoE, lasts 8 seconds. Breaks lasso if distance between target and caster is greater than 800.

Notes: Not channeling. Has lightning effects(as lasso) like life drain. Lightning effect should be lifedrain looking.

EDIT: And yes, damage is by done by triggers. Lightning effects are also done by triggers and how they are moved from the position of target and caster.
EDIT: Should be something like this:
testrb.png

ok ur request is easy, I`ll work on it, but I have a few questions.

the spell have levels ?
it sounds overpowered, don`t you want a maximum number of targets ?

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
So... Like him, I'd like to see your skill. A basic ability, but requires good math skills. All of this is triggered, only data editor stuff is the actual icon and tooltip, and optionally the boomerang unit. Note, it can be done with or without the boomerang unit, but easier with the dummy unit.

Boomerang - 4 levels, simple arc aimed ability.

The hero throws a boomerang arcing back at 200/300/400/500 units, hitting any ground unit in the way.

Deals 150/225/300/375/450 damage per hit. (Can hit twice)
Edit: Err... Noticed you said you weren't advanced, here's something easier.

Malevolent Strike - No levels, basic attack with random effects

Next attack with the hero, after casted of course, will apply a random effect.

Life steal - Steals 100% life per point of damage.

Slow - Slows hit unit for 3 seconds at 45% slow.

Cripple - Unit is slowed for 2 seconds and its armour is lowered for 5 seconds. 35% slow, -15 armour.

Banish - Unit is banished, turned ethereal for 4 seconds, immune to physical attacks, but weakened to any magic damage. 125% in magic damage.

mapguy

Reaction score
Well, not needed. I just wan't to see your coding level.
If ur just testing, lol. I prefer helping people who really needs.
So... Like him, I'd like to see your skill. A basic ability, but requires good math skills. All of this is triggered, only data editor stuff is the actual icon and tooltip, and optionally the boomerang unit. Note, it can be done with or without the boomerang unit, but easier with the dummy unit.

Edit: Err... Noticed you said you weren't advanced, here's something easier.

Malevolent Strike - No levels, basic attack with random effects

Next attack with the hero, after casted of course, will apply a random effect.

ok, I`ll try making boomerang first.

but I have a question
a few questions.

a - when u 200 units distance ur saying that the boomerang only goes 200 units distance? because this is really a small distance.
b - would u like me to do the trigger but allow you to change the values of damage and range as you like or u don`t undertand enoght anout trigger to manipulate it?
c - would you like to have this ability to be refreshable ? if not it`s easyer and faster.
d - this spell is unique for a hero or u want it to be usable by more units? it`s important to say, cause if it`s unique it takes less time to do.
e - you want boomer to destroy trees ?
f - u want boomer to damage invisible units ?

I`ll start and wait ur comments.:thup:

mapguy

Reaction score
Boomerang spell finished

Renendaru, here is your spell.

advices:

- IT WORKS IN WTF MODE.
- FREE OF BUGS.
- GUI ONLY.
- IT WORKS IF you have more than one unit with this spell, but not if those units are controlled by the same player and both have this spell and uses it at same time. it works if two or more heroes from different players uses. (the problem is only that the bommer will return to the last unit which cast it). but I think since it`s an AOS you will not controll 2 heroes and for sure if you do it will be not the same. LOL, so, if this spell is added to Dota for example it works fine.
- the boomerang dont have a constant speed, I gave it a deaceleration when it goes and an acceleration when it returns (because it very COOL! YEAH!).

sorry, I discovered now that this code has a little problem. u must change minimum unit movement speed (at game constants) to 0.000 instead of 150.000 or the trigger dont work. I can fix this problem if u want changing the part that uses movement speed and turn it into a real variable...but if you don`t want me to fix this small error just say.

mapguy

Reaction score
well that's certainly a weird way to code it..

and by arching I think renendaru wanted some sort of eliptical path.

I tought it would be this, but then I read he wanted it to hit TWICE, an eliptical path can`t hit twice, only if I added a new boomer but asked for one, then I think he wanted a straight path. But I can chage something in the trigger if he wants eliptical...for sure...But I think he don`t.

You`re criticising me but I told everyone I wasn't pro-trigger-mapper, just a good one...and I also told I would make in GUI, so everything is explained in the first post, ur just "re-saying" it. I also told my triggers are a mess, but they works.

canons200

Reaction score
mind i request? i request 1 by 1 slowly and slowly......1 day 1 request........eventually turn to spell pack..............lol

Spell Name: Haven't decided (or you can name it)

Description: The caster runs to the target unit, while running to the target unit, it will knock back any unit along in the patch. Upon reaching the target point, the caster knocks back the target unit too.

Additional information
-(a)cast range 1000
-(b)more than 100 knock back range for the enemy along the patch while running to the target point, the knock back duration should be greater than 0.20 seconds but less than 0.40
-(c)the running duration from caster point to target point, should be greater than 0.40 seconds but less than 1.00 seconds
-(d)the target unit knock back range should be same as (b), as well as the knock back duration
-(e)need no to be MUI or MPI, because it is for 1 hero for the whole map, but if you can achieve it, why not?
-(f)No vjass please, can be either GUI or JASS

The damage dealing part i can handle.

i can code this trigger in GUI, but i don't have so much time by now, so will you take this request?

mapguy

Reaction score
mind i request? i request 1 by 1 slowly and slowly......1 day 1 request........eventually turn to spell pack..............lol

Spell Name: Haven't decided (or you can name it)

Description: The caster runs to the target unit, while running to the target unit, it will knock back any unit along in the patch. Upon reaching the target point, the caster knocks back the target unit too.

Additional information
-(a)cast range 1000
-(b)more than 100 knock back range for the enemy along the patch while running to the target point, the knock back duration should be greater than 0.20 seconds but less than 0.40
-(c)the running duration from caster point to target point, should be greater than 0.40 seconds but less than 1.00 seconds
-(d)the target unit knock back range should be same as (b), as well as the knock back duration
-(e)need no to be MUI or MPI, because it is for 1 hero for the whole map, but if you can achieve it, why not?
-(f)No vjass please, can be either GUI or JASS

The damage dealing part i can handle.

i can code this trigger in GUI, but i don't have so much time by now, so will you take this request?

ur saying u want my help cause u don`t have time to do it?
sorry, i`m here to help those which really needs help because they can`t do the spell, not beacause of time.
cause im also working in my map, im not just giving help, I have an AOS project.

if no other request comes up, then maybe I help you.

Crazy_Dead

Reaction score
Judgement of Light

The Paladin, makes his holy powers strike the enemy, making it silenced and stunned. Also, every 5 casts with this, causes 3x the damage.
Damage is based on the Paladins int.

3 Levels
90/120/150 manacost
25/30/35 Cooldown

Pointers:

Damage = 3x Paladins Int. Every 5 cast, deals 6x, instead.
Just add some effects...
Silenced for 2/3/4 seconds.
Stunned for 0.09/0.12/0.20 seconds.

//Crazy

mapguy

Reaction score
Judgement of Light

The Paladin, makes his holy powers strike the enemy, making it silenced and stunned. Also, every 5 casts with this, causes 3x the damage.
Damage is based on the Paladins int.

3 Levels
90/120/150 manacost
25/30/35 Cooldown

Pointers:

Damage = 3x Paladins Int. Every 5 cast, deals 6x, instead.
Just add some effects...
Silenced for 2/3/4 seconds.
Stunned for 0.09/0.12/0.20 seconds.

a - are you using or will use soul burn based spell in any unit of your map? because if you do I`ll have to trigger the silence.
b - do you want a simple special effect or an abusive one?
c - u want a greater effect when u cast 5 times?
d - is there any time your hero has to cast again to make the double damage? u must target 5 times the same unit with in any time u want? this is the most important question, please, answer clearly about what u have in mind when you say: "Every 5 cast"

Crazy_Dead

Reaction score
a - are you using or will use soul burn based spell in any unit of your map? because if you do I`ll have to trigger the silence.
b - do you want a simple special effect or an abusive one?
c - u want a greater effect when u cast 5 times?
d - is there any time your hero has to cast again to make the double damage? u must target 5 times the same unit with in any time u want? this is the most

A: No.
B: Abusive.
C: Yes.
D: No. Just after the spell have been casted 4 times, the damage from the fifth cast will effect.

SineCosine

I'm still looking for my Tangent
Reaction score
Woah..
mapguy's gonna' be doing spells? o.0

Watching this thread.
Nao.

[EDIT]
On a side-note, I wonder why there isn't a Jass spell request thread ._.

[EDIT=2]
Umm..
I want that Life Consumption spell because I'm having trouble making a spell like that.
(Except mine has to drain mana)

If I could see an example..
If you're free, would you mind coding that?

mapguy

Reaction score
Woah..
mapguy's gonna' be doing spells? o.0

Watching this thread.
Nao.

[EDIT]
On a side-note, I wonder why there isn't a Jass spell request thread ._.

[EDIT=2]
Umm..
I want that Life Consumption spell because I'm having trouble making a spell like that.
(Except mine has to drain mana)

If I could see an example..
If you're free, would you mind coding that?

I can do for you but I need information:

how much levels it has ? only one or more?
you want more than one hero in your map to have this spell or just one?
how much mana should it drain ?
is there a maximum number of targets? because if it hasn`t the spell iis overpowered.

SineCosine

I'm still looking for my Tangent
Reaction score
Only one level, it's for a mage in my map.
This mage has mana-intensive spells.

Each hero in my map has one 'Default' ability.
And I'd like something like that for this mage's default spell.

One level, one unit, one player =)
It should drain 10 mana/second.
No target limit.

800 AoE, thanks for taking the time to work on it xD

massive

Reaction score
Spell Type:Mui
Spell Name:Mummifie
Description:When The hero Reaches In A Specific Range With a Corpse,The Hero Will Mummifie The Corpse Bringing It Back To Life.
Levels:4
Mummy Has....
Level 1.20-25 Dmg Max Of 2 Mummies No Timing 200 Range.
Level 2.26-30 Dmg Max Of 3 Mummies No Timing 300 Range.
Level 3.30-37 Dmg Max Of 4 Mummies No Timing 400 Range.
Level 4(max).40-52 Dmg Max Of 4 Mummies No Timing.500 Range.
Note!Passive No Mana Cost Needed Model Not Needed.
Not Sure If Gui can make the mummie limits..
if it cant..
Spell Type:Mui
Spell Name:Dynamite Toss
Description:The Hero Tosses A Dynamite(model not needed) At A Place Exploding At 550 AOE Dealing 425 Damage And Stunning For 2.5 Seconds.(max level descrip)
Levels:4
Level 1.Deals 250 Damage 1.5 Second Stun 250 AOE.150 Mana cd 20
Level 2.Deals 300 Damage 2 Second Stun 350 AOE 125 Mana cd 15
Level 3.Deals 375 Damage 2.5 Second Stun 450 AOE 100 Mana cd 15
Level 4.Deals 425 Damage 2.5 Second Stun 550 AOE 100 Mana. cd 15
Thanks!:thup::thup:

Jae

Reaction score
Sub-zero Vortex

A circle of ice would closes in the target like a vaccum chamber. Then when all the ice clashes together, it traps the target in one pillar of ice unable to move for 5 seconds

cooldown would be 30 secs and mana costs 120

only 1 level

hope you understand what i meant

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The bots will show up as users online in the forum software but they do not show up in my stats tracking. I am sure there are bots in the stats but the way alot of the bots treat the site do not show up on the stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I want to build a filtration system for my 3d printer, and that shit is so much more complicated than I thought it would be
  • Varine Varine:
    Apparently ABS emits styrene particulates which can be like .2 micrometers, which idk if the VOC detectors I have can even catch that
  • Varine Varine:
    Anyway I need to get some of those sensors and two air pressure sensors installed before an after the filters, which I need to figure out how to calculate the necessary pressure for and I have yet to find anything that tells me how to actually do that, just the cfm ratings
  • Varine Varine:
    And then I have to set up an arduino board to read those sensors, which I also don't know very much about but I have a whole bunch of crash course things for that
  • Varine Varine:
    These sensors are also a lot more than I thought they would be. Like 5 to 10 each, idk why but I assumed they would be like 2 dollars
  • Varine Varine:
    Another issue I'm learning is that a lot of the air quality sensors don't work at very high ambient temperatures. I'm planning on heating this enclosure to like 60C or so, and that's the upper limit of their functionality
  • Varine Varine:
    Although I don't know if I need to actually actively heat it or just let the plate and hotend bring the ambient temp to whatever it will, but even then I need to figure out an exfiltration for hot air. I think I kind of know what to do but it's still fucking confusing
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Maybe you could find some of that information from AC tech - like how they detect freon and such
  • Varine Varine:
    That's mostly what I've been looking at
  • Varine Varine:
    I don't think I'm dealing with quite the same pressures though, at the very least its a significantly smaller system. For the time being I'm just going to put together a quick scrubby box though and hope it works good enough to not make my house toxic
  • Varine Varine:
    I mean I don't use this enough to pose any significant danger I don't think, but I would still rather not be throwing styrene all over the air
  • The Helper The Helper:
    New dessert added to recipes Southern Pecan Praline Cake https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-southern-pecan-praline-cake.193555/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Another bot invasion 493 members online most of them bots that do not show up on stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I'm looking at a solid 378 guests, but 3 members. Of which two are me and VSNES. The third is unlisted, which makes me think its a ghost.
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Some members choose invisibility mode
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I bitch about Xenforo sometimes but it really is full featured you just have to really know what you are doing to get the most out of it.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    It is just not easy to fix styles and customize but it definitely can be done
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I do know this - xenforo dropped the ball by not keeping the vbulletin reputation comments as a feature. The loss of the Reputation comments data when we switched to Xenforo really was the death knell for the site when it came to all the users that left. I know I missed it so much and I got way less interested in the site when that feature was gone and I run the site.
  • Blackveiled Blackveiled:
    People love rep, lol
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The recipe today is Sloppy Joe Casserole - one of my faves LOL https://www.thehelper.net/threads/sloppy-joe-casserole-with-manwich.193585/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Decided to put up a healthier type recipe to mix it up - Honey Garlic Shrimp Stir-Fry https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-honey-garlic-shrimp-stir-fry.193595/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Here is another comfort food favorite - Million Dollar Casserole - https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-million-dollar-casserole.193614/

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.