Spell Request Thread

Igor_Z

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Just these spells i need ''Blur''-mortred's third spell on the newer versions of dotA(changes the transparency more and more after each level but only for the enemies of the mortred so that i can't make) and Assasinate spell-dwarwen sniper's ulti spell like on dotA(The sniper shoots a snipe shot at an enemy unit and that unit gets a buff assasinate and gets a special effect on its head + if that unit goes invis it deals damage to the unit but doesn't reveal that unit for the others players).... Please help

Awlips

Reaction score
Spell Requests!

Spell Name: Empty1
Spell Description: Empty1
Spell Type (MUI/GUI): Not sure which is which tbh, I've only made custom spells/triggers/etc based on the original WC3 Map Editor. So I suppose whichever is based on that. Unless you can explain how to implement other types o_O hehe.
Spell art effect: Black or Crimson devotion aura
Damage amount:N/A
AoE: 575
Distance:N/A
Any Extra Info Here: -15% Armor Aura.

TBH I'm not sure how to implement negative values at all, as I'd like to be able to use -HP regen, -Attack dmg, & -Armor auras. (Thank god for tornado slow skill for manipulation for -attack speed/movement auras :p)

---------------------------------------------------------------

Spell Name:Astral Alignment
Spell Description: Buffs or Afflicts an ally or enemy unit with an astral alignment.
Spell Type (MUI/GUI): Not sure which is which tbh, I've only made custom spells/triggers/etc based on the original WC3 Map Editor. So I suppose whichever is based on that. Unless you can explain how to implement other types o_O hehe.
Spell art effect:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=106239&prev=search=orb%20of&d=list&r=20

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=106246&prev=search=orb%20of&d=list&r=20

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=106243&prev=search=orb%20of&d=list&r=20

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=106245&prev=search=orb%20of&d=list&r=20

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=106244&prev=search=orb%20of&d=list&r=20

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=106241&prev=search=orb%20of&d=list&r=20

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=106238&prev=search=orb%20of&d=list&r=20

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=106242&prev=search=orb%20of&d=list&r=20

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=106236&prev=search=orb%20of&d=list&r=20
Damage amount: N/A
AoE: N/A
Distance: 650 cast range; 5 Second cooldown; 12 second duration)
Any Extra Info Here: There are 9 orb models used in this spell. Each will represent one planet in our Solar System. (Unless you know of better/more appropriate models for any one planet/orb in this spell [*cough, Jupiter/Saturn, cough*])
Orb of Fire: Mercury (+/- 100% Attack speed)
Orb of Light: Venus (+/- 30% Armor)
Orb of Water: Earth (+/- 3% HP Regen/Second)
Orb of Blood: Mars (+/- 70% Attack speed & 15% Damage)
Orb of Poison: Jupiter (+/- 25% Damage [& increase unit size by 25% if it's not too much trouble :p])
Orb of Ice: Saturn (On Ally: [+10% thorns & + 40 armor]>carapace/ On enemy: -12.5% damage, -15% armor.)
Orb of Lightning: Uranus (On ally: Unit is granted spell shield; On enemy: Unit is silenced.)
Orb of Dragons: Neptune (On ally: Max movement speed, remove collision / On enemy: decrease movement speed by 200%)
Orb of Darkness: Pluto (Yea...go Pluto!) (On ally: 25% Evasion / On enemy: 25% to miss [& decrease unit size by 25% if it's not too much trouble :p])
When the spell is cast on an ally it will buff that ally a random buff (of 9) and the appropriate effects bestowed on that unit along with the appropriate buff description and model on that unit. For example if an ally is buffed and it randomizes Blessing of Mars that unit will have the Orb of Blood model either orbiting that unit or resting overhead (Whichever is easier for you).
When the spell is cast on an enemy, it will buff that enemy with a random buff (of 9) and the same will happen, only, of course, the negative values will be applied to that unit and the buff description will read different. Also instead of Blessing of ____, the buff would be Curse of _____.
If a particular ability or curse is too difficult to implement let me know and I will do my best to choose a different set of effects.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Spell Name: Swap weaponry
Spell Description: Adept with both magic and brute force, the Warrior Mage can switch between both at will with such precision as to benefit either. (Switches between Melee range [Grants +10% damage] and 550 Range [Grants 70/105/140 splash damage])
Spell art effect: Meh, you can pick. Any small graphic attached at the hands. (colors preferred would be blue for one green for the other)
Damage amount:N/A
Distance:N/A
Any Extra Info Here:

Zapat0

Reaction score
want this spell done , sir

Spell Name: Conversion
Spell Description:Converts a neutral (or enemy)unit to your command , if the unit cannot be converted the spell reduces 5 armor of the target.You can only have 3 converted units.If you have 3 and you try to get one more , one of them will die instantly.You can only convert units that are level 10 or less than 10.Heroes cannot be converted , just creeps.
Spell Type (MUI/GUI): //A note: MUI will take a bit longer. Think its gui
Spell art effect:none
Damage amount:none
AoE:none . the spell is supposed to be single target.
Distance:600 cast range
Any Extra Info Here: please make it gui
lvl 1 of this ability gives converted units +100 hp and 100 mana
lvl 2 +200hp 150 mana and 10%evasion
lvl 3 *300hp 200 mana, 10%evasion and shockwave.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spell Name: Hand of God
Spell Description: Heals allies for 300hp , and heals all hp and mana of converted units .
Spell Type (MUI/GUI): //A note: MUI will take a bit longer. i think its gui
Spell art effect:none
Damage amount:none.
AoE:Global heal.
Distance:Global too.
Any Extra Info Here: when i say converted units i am refering to the converted units of the other spell.
If you play dota , those spells are similar if not exact match to Chen (Holy Knight) Spell number 3 and ultimate.
When this spell is learned the hero who learned it gets +10 intelligence points.

Those are all for now.
Thx in advance.:):):):):)

Igor_Z

Reaction score
Hmm i think he's not here.. No 1 can help with this blur thingy :S

bhemoth

Reaction score
Spell Name:
Spell Description:
Spell Type (MUI/GUI): //A note: MUI will take a bit longer.
Spell art effect:
Damage amount:
AoE:
Distance:
Any Extra Info Here:

wardenblack

Reaction score
Hi , nice thread. I will give it a shot.

Spell Name: Penetrate
Spell Description: Shoots an arrow towards a point damaging every unit in path of the arrow.
5 Levels
Damage amount:100-150-200-250-300
Distance:600
Any Extra Info Here:
MUI also if you could make the arrow have blue aura would be great.

looks something like this :
1241280591700.jpeg

1241280976107.jpeg

I can provide the map also for the interested spell maker. (It's Protected) (Not my map)

sidove

Reaction score
Hey this is a very nice thread soon it will be filled with request so i will take my turn :)

Spell Name: Demonic Infection
Spell Description: Infects the target making it take DOT damage and go insane making it attack every unit that comes near it, friend or enemy. If a target dies by the effect a demonic cloud spawns from it making everybody that enters it get the same disease as the 1 before.
Spell Type (MUI/MPI/None): MUI or MPI
Spell art effect: Cloud http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=50164&prev=search=cloud&d=list&r=20
Damage amount: 20/30/40 DOT damage every second.
AoE: The cloud AOE is 500 (how big it is)
Distance: 800 cast range
Any Extra Info Here: When casting make a finger of death lightning from the caster and the first target.

bOb666777

Stand against the ugly world domination face!
Reaction score
Just one thing, MUI and GUI aren't the same thing at all....
It should just be "Spell Type (MUI/MPI/None)"

And wardenblack, please resize your pics when possible. Stretched pages are lame :eek:

mordocai

Reaction score
wardenblack, i believe thats just an edited shockwave unless it changes dmg.
@b0b
>MUI and GUI aren't the same thing at all....
true but MUI can be GUI :p

bOb666777

Stand against the ugly world domination face!
Reaction score
>true but MUI can be GUI
exactly,

"Spell Type (MUI/GUI)" assumes you choose one of them... Why couldn't you choose both? They're not the "Opposite" of each other or anything...

wardenblack

Reaction score
Thanks MagnaGuard ! If I adjust the speed of the projectile and maybe a custom model to look like a bigger arrow with blue aura it will look the same.

Cheers !

Ok b0b , I`ll resize next time. My bad

Igor_Z

Reaction score
A passive illusion spell that creates illusions when my unit deals damage(not attacks because it can be interfeared with ''Stop'' button) to another unit. Maximum illusions = 8
Can some 1 make it? Or give me an example how the limiting will look like? I made everything else, i don't know how to make a limit

mordocai

Reaction score
@igor_Z
make a variable that stores count of illusions when he creates them, and make a new trigger or something that counts how many illusions there are and if its over then 8 then destroy some? If/Then/Else

WolfieeifloW

WEHZ Helper
Reaction score
Is anyone still looking for a blur type spell?
I have one that fades the unit in and out to different transparencies per level.

I don't want to upload it publicly though since I'll be using it at a later time for my own map;
But feel free to PM me telling me why you need it and I'll gladly show you it.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.