Spell Request :)

aki15

Reaction score
Hi there guys I need a spell for my map...:
-(dunno name yet)
-Should do like this:
--------------------------------------------------------
Warrior (Grom model) jumps on unit (unit target spell) (should have attached some fire effect (phoenix missile) on his axe) and when it jumps to it's place it will deal 3x of Warriors Strength to unit and 1x of Warriors Strength to all nearby units in 225 AoE of target (War Stomp special effect)...
--------------------------------------------------------
I will give +rep and credits for someone who do this !
Thanks !

NoobImbaPro

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
It has a bug. In order to be done the other unit has to standing in one location, if the other unit uses blink your hero will go to the pointit was casted. And the other unit will get damaged as it was hit when the jump finished.

NeuroToxin

Reaction score
It has a bug. In order to be done the other unit has to standing in one location, if the other unit uses blink your hero will go to the pointit was casted. And the other unit will get damaged as it was hit when the jump finished.

He didn't say it had to go with blink, Jumps normally don't. As that jump would look more like flying then anything. Now another thing he could put in, was if the caster jumps and the unit isn't there, then he could make him jump again.

NoobImbaPro

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
if the target unit uses blink, the hero will fall to the GetSpellTargetX/Y position, and the unit that managed to use blink will get damaged even he is not there.

Dinowc

don't expect anything, prepare for everything
Reaction score
if the target unit uses blink, the hero will fall to the GetSpellTargetX/Y position, and the unit that managed to use blink will get damaged even he is not there.
actually you're wrong
when you cast the spell, it checks the distance between starting point and current target's position, regardless of caster's current position - that's the reason it get's "buggy" if you blink behind the caster
I've tried fixing it, but apparently it's harder than I thought
maybe I'll do it later

it works normally if the target moves though

Dinowc

don't expect anything, prepare for everything
Reaction score
yeah, but they move a bit ;P
have you even tested it with units moving? -.-'

it works fine for me

he didn't specify how it should work if the target moves - should it jump on the target or on the target point
in this case, it jumps on the target

btw, why do YOU complain about it anyway? HE requested it and HE says it's fine as it is now

if you intend to use this spell as well, PM me with detailed description how it should work and I'll try my best to make it

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.