Spell won't fire (Dummy Unit using Holy Light)

xAnaMorphine

Reaction score
Hello,

My trigger won't fire, well at least the part where the Dummy Unit should heal the Unit (In other Words, the test floating text fires).
I created an Ability based on Channel for my Unit which has no effect (Point-Target) called Lesser Heal.
Lesser Heal (Dummy) is nothing else then Holy Light (Paladin), however I changed it to a Unit Ability with 1 Level.

Trigger:
  • Lesser Heal
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Lesser Heal
    • Actions
      • Set TEMP_Point = (Position of (Targeted unit))
      • Unit - Create 1 Dummy for (Owner of (Casting unit)) at TEMP_Point facing Default building facing degrees
      • Unit - Add a 1.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
      • Unit - Add Lesser Heal (Dummy) to (Last created unit)
      • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Human Paladin - Holy Light (Target unit of ability being cast)
      • Floating Text - Create floating text that reads TEST above (Target unit of ability being cast) with Z offset 0.00, using font size 10.00, color (0.00%, 100.00%, 0.00%), and 0.00% transparency
      • Floating Text - Set the velocity of (Last created floating text) to 60.00 towards 90.00 degrees
      • Floating Text - Change (Last created floating text): Disable permanence
      • Floating Text - Change the lifespan of (Last created floating text) to 1.00 seconds
      • Floating Text - Change the fading age of (Last created floating text) to 2.00 seconds
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_TEMP_Point)

Weep

Godspeed to the sound of the pounding
Reaction score
Set TEMP_Point = (Position of (Targeted unit))
Should be
Set TEMP_Point = (Position of (Target unit of ability being cast))

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.