Health Spider bite sets miracle in motion for Mantecan

enouwee

Non ex transverso sed deorsum
Reaction score
David Blancarte, 47, is on his feet for the first time since suffering major injuries in a motorcycle accident some 20 years ago.

“I can’t wait to start dancing,” he said as he looks forward to a full recovery after experiencing what some call a “true miracle.”

His children recently saw him walk for the first time in their lives. They all attend Golden West School: 14-year-old twins Erica and Elizabeth and David Jr. 12.

The turn-around in his condition was ironically caused by the bite of a Recluse spider that put him in a Manteca hospital for five days. Then he was transferred to the Kindred (rehabilitation) Hospital in Modesto where he stayed for five months.

Read on.

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
That's two words the way you wrote it ^_^

You know it all, are you aware that it is thewrongvine you are talking to?:p

This reminds me about that song. Black betty, by spiderbite or however he spelled it:D

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
This guy starts shooting webs out his rear end and I'm moving to Mars where things are normal o_O

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
That's pretty crazy... He was healed by a spider bite? =|

> I'm moving to Mars where things are normal o_O
Things aren't normal up here either! These pink-skinned things with 2 legs (LOL) have been sending shiny metal stuff up here.

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
Whoah, they should dissect him.

that's what we do when we see something bizarre and we want to know how it happened, right?

UnknowVector

I come from the net ... My format, Vector.
Reaction score
>That's pretty crazy... He was healed by a spider bite? =|

I think he regained muscle control on his own, but no one noticed until a routine test during his workup for the spider bite because his muscles were so atrophied.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.