Defense Spirit Of Vengeance

BlackRose

Forum User
Reaction score
YOu can take me off page designer :) I only did it once. Also, orange font for the gameplay story sucks. I can hardly read it, well, I can't read it at all!

jonadrian619

-___-
Reaction score
I think the page layout needs a change.:D

If you want to I can be a page designer to redesign the whole page (I'm supposed to write a Hero story for 31ade619's Legends map but he ain't active right now, so I have time.)

BlackRose

Forum User
Reaction score
Power Core
icons5170btn.jpg

Gives the caster a huge boost in power. |n+10 Strength |n+10 Agility |n+10 Intelligence |n|nPower Burst (active): Sends out a shock of power from the caster, pushing enemy units backwards in a circular AoE, dealing damage. |n|n|cff87ceebCooldown:|r 35

Power Core
Gives the caster a huge boost in power.
+10 Strength
+10 Agility
+10 Intelligence

Power Burst (active): Sends out a shock of power from the caster, pushing enemy units backwards in a circular AoE, dealing damage.

Cooldown: 35

Icon: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btnshackle-84482/?prev=search=power&d=list&r=20

wraithseeker

Tired.
Reaction score
Bump, finished 4 heroes + full tooltip playable.

Should be able to whip up a quick playable verison by the end of July.

wraithseeker

Tired.
Reaction score
I need ideas for bosses and creep waves, I have planned heroes and items out so far and making the items are fairly easy :)

BlackRose

Forum User
Reaction score
Heyy.... that hero thingy..... are you planning on using Maiev? Or is my plan ruined... GET ON MSN.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.