Defense Spirit Of Vengeance

wraithseeker

Tired.
Reaction score
Do you have garena or MSN? We can go in and test and I can explain it to you, just did a run through with BloodCount and he says it's awesome.

Slowing Units while in water, why?

It allows movement over cliffs, I set unit pathing to false but you have to go near to it and then click it in order to pass through while "flying".

Some of the rocks can be walked through because I needed to do a test :p.

Ahh, the two identical places concept, I changed PolarProjectionBJ and used my own natives to move. To do that you need 2 regions, pm me to know more.

MagnaGuard

Reaction score
I'm thinking not slowing the speed but just the animation, have you ever tried to run through water?

Reaction score
> I'm thinking not slowing the speed but just the animation
Yeah, that's what I meant as well but I didn't write it correctly, my bad.
As for garena acc/skype/whatever I'll send you a PM.

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
spiritofvengeance.png

Joker(Div)

Always Here..
Reaction score
I think you could tidy up your first post. :/ All these "|cffffcc00" are quite distracting. Some color, size, and indenting could help organize your information. Mass spoilers aren't too attracting either.

On-topic: So this map is like a defence game?

BlackRose

Forum User
Reaction score
Will there be lightning/fire/ice spells?
If so:
What if you cast lightning underwater? Will everything die?
What if you cast fire underwater? Black puffy smoke for 0.5 seconds?
What if you cast ice underwater? Will the ice float back up?

wraithseeker

Tired.
Reaction score
Casting lightning underwater will not cause death but extra damage.

Fire underwater will cause less damage.

Casting Ice, errr I am not sure maybe some suggestions :p

BlackRose

Forum User
Reaction score
That's for me to know, and you to find out...... XD... my guess is to change the fog to high teal. Or when you cast a nova, the iceberg (or nova) floats up... but a classic frost nova won't work.... get another element? Arcane?

wraithseeker

Tired.
Reaction score
Hmm, changing the fog to high teal means that for the player, the whole underwater area will be teal so no, I might try to make it float up.

BlackRose

Forum User
Reaction score
-.-

You know what for.... <MSN>. Hopefully it looks much better now.

OMG, what great terraining! The only thing bad is bug XD...... will you mod in SCII? I like the coral, the pillar, the cliff heights smoothness, I like the forest, the ruins........ it's way better then mine terraining....... for some reason.... i get you mixed up with Azlier. Good luck on your other phases of the map.... +REP....

~Page Designer

wraithseeker

Tired.
Reaction score
BlackRose said:
i get you mixed up with Azlier.

Why?

I will not mod in SCII as I think the theme sucks and I hate Starcraft as I do not like the future theme.

Thanks for your comment!

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
thats nice m8, i like its gameplay, and also the submerge feature, i hope many features will come, and yeah the item system is nice too, good luck with your project

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Am I not the hero and boss conseptor ? I mean, that is what I do, all the credit for the effects and so on goes to you :p I am going to finish the 2 unfinished heroes now and please put the spell teamplete like it was. THe new one is by all means horrible.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.