Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Strange.. icons won't show...

Steel Sword (common)
Ability_SteelMelee.png

Stell Sword: + 16 dmg
800 gold

The weapon of choice for the true blood Warrior. Although quite heavy and not very sharp this can still pack a pretty mean punch

Proud Soul (uncommon)
INV_DataCrystal05.png

Proud Soul: Mana regen 100%, 3% to freeze enemy unit for 3 seconds.
Gold cost 600

The crystalized soul of a fallen mage. Those are made by fallen mages, from fallen mages, for fallen mages. Indeed, necromancers are the creators of this item, although it can serve anyone.

Crystal Sword
INV_Sword_66.png

Steel Sword (800 Gold)
Ability_SteelMelee.png

+
Proud Soul (600 Gold)
INV_DataCrystal05.png

+
Crystal Sword Recipe (600 Gold)

Crystal sword (1400 + 600 Gold)

Crystal sword: 100% mana regen 20 dmg and a chiling attack.
(Recipe grants: +6 dmg and chilling attack)
(Recipe takes away 3% chance to freeze an enemy unit for 3seconds)

Truth is that alchemists aren't trying to invent gold. No. They are trying to invent very strong weapons. It takes ages to make a fine sword like this. But it is woth it. These swords are given as rewards to the greatest generals. Sadly those non-magical fools don't know the true potential of the sword.

custom skill said:
Chilling attack- reduces attack and movment speed of enemy units by 20% for 2 seconds. Stacks with other Crystal swords.

Crystal Storm
Ability_Rogue_ShadowStrikes.png

Crystal Sword (2000 Gold)
INV_Sword_66.png

+
Crystal Sword (2000Gold)
INV_Sword_66.png

+
Crystal Storm Recipe (1000 Gold)

Crystal Storm (4000 + 1000 Gold)
Ability_Rogue_ShadowStrikes.png

Crystal Storm: 60 dmg 150% mana regen, chilling attack, Crystal (Seperated by comas: ,)
(Recipe grants 20 dmg, chilling attack, crystal)
(Recipe takes away 50% mana regen)

2 Crystal swords, forged by twin aclhemists on the third week of the second full moon of the harvesting month. A very hard to make condition, but once made, a set of the finest blades is forged. They can suck the life out of your opponents, preserve your soul, and unleash a devistating wave, wich will turn your enemies in a crystal. Most of them won't ever brake out of this state.

custom skill 1 said:
<Passive> chilling attack - slows moovment and attack speed by 20%for 2 seconds. Stacks with other crystal sword attacks or Crystal Storm attacks.
custom skill 2 said:
<Active> Crystal-The Crystal Storm Turns evry unit in 300 AoE in a crystal for 3.5 seconds. They can't attack, move or cast spells. Furthermore upon the destruction of the crystal they suffer 300 dmg.
170 mana 30 sec cooldown

Poison Flask
Ability_Poisons.png

gives 7 dmg, and poison sting.
Cost: 300 gold.

A small flask containing rather strong poison. Used mostly by assasins trying to kill an inosent person to take his clothes and discuize.

custom skill said:
Poison Sting: Deals 100 dmg over 4 seconds.
10 sec cooldown. Mana cost: 0 Autocastable.

Katana
INV_Sword_41.png

Dmg + 14, attack speed + 25%
1400 gold

A Katana used by assasins for hand to hand combat. It has no weight at all, and it is very easy to controll. People say that With it you feel faster.

Venom Tounge
INV_Sword_42.png

Katana (1400 Gold)
INV_Sword_41.png

+
Poison Flask (300 Gold)
Ability_Poisons.png

+
Poison Tongue Recipe (600 Gold)

Poison tongue (1700 + 600 Gold)
INV_Sword_42.png

Poison tongue: 40% attack speed, poison sting II, 30 dmg
(Recipe grants +15% attack speed, poison sting improvment +10 dmg)
(Recipe takes away nothing)

A katana and a poison flask combined. This weapon is slightly more powerfull then the usuall kathanas, yes, but in it's handle there is a powerfull poison injecting sting. Evry now and again, the controller of the weapon can inject the poison in an unlucky enemy unit.

custom skill said:
Poison sting II, autocastable. Deals 200dmg over 4 seconds. 7 seconds cooldown, mana cost: 0

Bloodcount's Blade
INV_Weapon_Shortblade_79.png

+ 50 dmg, copy cat

3000 gold

A weapon used by Bloodcount himself. Although he didn't often use this as his primary hand to hand weapon, he always used it's magical abilities. After he desapeard, 200 years later an adventurer found the sacred blade. Since then the weapon has been changing it's owner very often. Some say that a part of Bloodcount's spirit lives there and that the weapon is able to re-create any attack and any spell it has seen.

custom ability said:
Copycat, passive/active. When a unit casts a spell in 600 radius of the wearer of the sword, the blade copies the power. You can have up to 2 copied abilities at a time. They cost normal mana to be casted. Once you have casted the ability it will disapear and your hero will be able to take another ability (max 2 copied abilities at a time)

BlackRose

Forum User
Reaction score
A weapon used by Bloodcount himself. Although he didn't often use this as his primary hand to hand weapon, he always used it's magical abilities. After he desapeard, 200 years later an adventurer found the sacred blade. Since then the weapon has been changing it's owner very often. Some say that a part of Bloodcount's spirit lives there and that the weapon is able to re-create any attack and any spell it has seen.
..... no comment. Any more progress?

wraithseeker

Tired.
Reaction score
More heroes have been done and I think I should just work on the waves of creeps but do not have any ideas for creeps.

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Some more items... I will do more when I have the time.

Steel Chest Armor
INV_Chest_Chain.png

Adds +4 armor. Goldcost: 600

A very common armor worn by low ranked knights. Not very comfortable and pretty heavy, but can be used.

Robe of the Magi
INV_Chest_Cloth_41.png

+9 to inteligence, 3 to armor and 90% mana regen. 1100 gold.

A robe worn by the high ranked priests. It is light, comfortable and it preserves your energy. Sadly, it is more of a mage acsesory then armor, and it can be thorn to shreads easily.

Skull of Madness
Ability_Creature_Cursed_05.png

+6 to all stats. 800 gold

A skull taken from a fallen naga siren. It's powers usually drive the buyer insane.

Iron Gountlets
INV_Gauntlets_05.png

+2 to armor. +2 to all stats. 400 gold

Those gountlets are nothing but the normal knight gloves. Some beleave that they posses hidden power... Who knows?

Necro Gountlets
INV_Gauntlets_32.png

Iron gountlets(400)+ Skull of Madness(800)+ Recepie(500)

Gives: + 18 to all stats.

Skull Figurine
INV_Jewelry_Talisman_14.png

+4 hp per sec. 500 gold

A small figurine holding a coupple of living water drops. This figurine preserves the body of it's owner.

Blood Pills
INV_Misc_Bag_Soulbag.png

Blood Drain

A small bag with an empty vial. THe vial can suck out the blood from a corpse and turn it into pills that restore the blood.

custom skill] Blood Drain- casts on a corpse. 3 second casting time. Heals the caster for 23% of the corpses max hp. 20 sec cooldown.

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
More

Shivering Soul
Spell_Fire_BlueFlameRing.png

Freezes an enemy unit for a set ammount of time. This is the heart of a frost dragon. Ironicly this artifact looses a lot of it's power when taked from the heart of the dragon.
900 gold.
Freezing Soul said:
40 mana, evry unit in 300 aoe will loose 30%attack and movment speed for 5 seconds. 20 sec cooldown.

Arcane Glypf
Spell_Arcane_MassDispel.png

What wloud appear to be some mana, taken out from the blood of a high elf. This glypf has powerfull mana draining abilities. When you are attacked it will drain 7 mana from the attacker.
1200 gold
Note: this item can be upgraded 4 times. The mana drained is dealt also to dmg.

Anti-mage's Wrath
INV_Chest_Plate18.png

Arcane Glypf(1200)+ Steal Chest Armor(600) + recepie(1000)

A mage held by the greatest mage hunter of all time. After his dead it was granted to his son, who sold it for a coupple of gold pieces.

Gives Spell shell and mana leak.
+7 to armor
Spellshell: Blocks 1 negative spell evry 60 seconds.
Mana Leak: For each hit you take it will burn 50mana and 50 dmg of the oponent (Note: works only for opponents with mana)

All seing Ring
INV_Jewelry_Ring_45.png

A ring crafted by Ghouls. It has the power to increase the dextirity of the wearer and also unleashing it's Inner strenght.
Grants: +2 to armor, + 7 to agility, +3 to inteligence, 670 gold.

Boots of Speed
INV_Boots_02.png

The most stylish sneakers arround. They grant +50% movment speed. 300 gold.

Shield
INV_Shield_45.png

The most unusall shield. It can block large ammountns of dmg and also pack a mean punch as a second weapon. The only faul is the actuall cost.
1000 gold

Grants 5 armor, 40% to block 70 dmg and + 12 to dmg.

Ice Shield
Spell_Frost_FrostArmor02.png

Shivering Soul(1200) + shield (1000) + recepie (1000)

A shield Imbued with the heart of a frost dragon. It can freaze it's opponents and block all attacks with an ease.

Grants +7 armor. 50% to block 90 dmg, + 16 dmg, and -15% as/ms for 2 seconds to any attacker.
Iron Helm
INV_Helmet_03.png

A helmet that offers deacent protection from ranged attacks. Sadly without a shield it can't do anything good.

+10 to strenght, 700 gold
Card of energy

INV_Misc_Ticket_Tarot_TwistingNether_01.png

A card that grants energy and luck to it's wearer. It is a part from the deck of the gambler. +10to agility, 700 gold

Saphire Scarab
INV_Scarab_Crystal.png

A small figurine of a scarab, in wich a magical crystal is forged in.
+10 to inteligence, 700 gold.

Fleshy helmet
INV_Helmet_114.png

Iron Helm(1000)+ all eing ring(800)+ Recepie (2000)

A helmet used mostly from abominations. It gives them +10 to strenght 400 hp and 6 hp per sec regen. However, legend has it that the helmet curses your soul.

BlackRose

Forum User
Reaction score
BOSS - Maiev the Hunter/Warden/Corrupted Warden
Model: Maiev
Icon: Maiev
Skills:

Shadowy Imprisonment:
Binds a target enemy unit still, damaging enemy units around the target. I suggest something like, a spiral of Destroyer missile going inwards, and then trapping them. As for the target being damaged, ???.

No second skill>

No third skill>

ULTIMATE - Inner Vengeance

Transform Maiev into a powerful Demon, her lust and anger for recapturing Illidan has transformer herself into a Demon.

You know me wraithseeker, not that intelligence!

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Correction: All-Seeing Ring :p
And maybe it should give an ability to see hidden things, like the Reveal spell.
Also, it's spelled glyph, heh.
Spelling errors there, lulz.
Does Fleshy Helmet really curse you? ^^
Cool addition of items. :thup:

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Actually I was just playing with having some kind of mention of the food forum and recipes on the main page to test and see if it would engage some of those people to post something. It is just weird to get so much traffic and no engagement
  • The Helper The Helper:
    So what it really is me trying to implement some kind of better site navigation not change the whole theme of the site
  • Varine Varine:
    How can you tell the difference between real traffic and indexing or AI generation bots?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The bots will show up as users online in the forum software but they do not show up in my stats tracking. I am sure there are bots in the stats but the way alot of the bots treat the site do not show up on the stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I want to build a filtration system for my 3d printer, and that shit is so much more complicated than I thought it would be
  • Varine Varine:
    Apparently ABS emits styrene particulates which can be like .2 micrometers, which idk if the VOC detectors I have can even catch that
  • Varine Varine:
    Anyway I need to get some of those sensors and two air pressure sensors installed before an after the filters, which I need to figure out how to calculate the necessary pressure for and I have yet to find anything that tells me how to actually do that, just the cfm ratings
  • Varine Varine:
    And then I have to set up an arduino board to read those sensors, which I also don't know very much about but I have a whole bunch of crash course things for that
  • Varine Varine:
    These sensors are also a lot more than I thought they would be. Like 5 to 10 each, idk why but I assumed they would be like 2 dollars
  • Varine Varine:
    Another issue I'm learning is that a lot of the air quality sensors don't work at very high ambient temperatures. I'm planning on heating this enclosure to like 60C or so, and that's the upper limit of their functionality
  • Varine Varine:
    Although I don't know if I need to actually actively heat it or just let the plate and hotend bring the ambient temp to whatever it will, but even then I need to figure out an exfiltration for hot air. I think I kind of know what to do but it's still fucking confusing
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Maybe you could find some of that information from AC tech - like how they detect freon and such
  • Varine Varine:
    That's mostly what I've been looking at
  • Varine Varine:
    I don't think I'm dealing with quite the same pressures though, at the very least its a significantly smaller system. For the time being I'm just going to put together a quick scrubby box though and hope it works good enough to not make my house toxic
  • Varine Varine:
    I mean I don't use this enough to pose any significant danger I don't think, but I would still rather not be throwing styrene all over the air
  • The Helper The Helper:
    New dessert added to recipes Southern Pecan Praline Cake https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-southern-pecan-praline-cake.193555/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Another bot invasion 493 members online most of them bots that do not show up on stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I'm looking at a solid 378 guests, but 3 members. Of which two are me and VSNES. The third is unlisted, which makes me think its a ghost.
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Some members choose invisibility mode
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I bitch about Xenforo sometimes but it really is full featured you just have to really know what you are doing to get the most out of it.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    It is just not easy to fix styles and customize but it definitely can be done
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I do know this - xenforo dropped the ball by not keeping the vbulletin reputation comments as a feature. The loss of the Reputation comments data when we switched to Xenforo really was the death knell for the site when it came to all the users that left. I know I missed it so much and I got way less interested in the site when that feature was gone and I run the site.
  • Blackveiled Blackveiled:
    People love rep, lol
    +1

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.