Spore Creations

Knight7770

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped aliophobia
Knight7770's Creations
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you want to see all of my creations before I post them here, go here.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Knight7770's Creature-Stage Creatures
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hellish Creatures
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Morsudis
This highly dangerous creature is covered in spikes. Although it is totally blind, it would be extremely foolish to attack the Morsudis from nearly any angle. Its name means "Deathspike."
Sporepedia page

[YOUTUBE]TLPunK2zBh4[/YOUTUBE]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Squama Callum
This strange creature lives strictly in volcanic regions, where it blends in. Its skin is as hard as rock, giving it considerable protection. Due to its horns and red skin, many believe that it comes from Hell.
Sporepedia page

[youtube]KIB79thMxGk[/youtube]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Morti Quadpenne
This creature has four large wings, which help it to fly large distances. It is a very dangerous predator because of its muscular arms and legs. The claws on its arms are among the most powerful in the world. It lives in volcanic regions.

[youtube]RPz9aM-lOZ8[/youtube]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Holy/Holy Army Creatures
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elite Avenger
This mythical creature is said to be part of the Holy Army. It is one of the best in its class, and it is not afraid to attack any Hellish creature, even a Hell's Envoy.
Sporepedia page

[YOUTUBE]Vxf9T67Z1Ko[/YOUTUBE]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Forest Creatures
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mulacerti
This amazing creature has 3 unique sets of arms. The upper set is used for grabbing prey from low-lying branches; the middle set is used for crushing and killing prey; the set nearest its mouth is used for shoveling carcasses into the mouth.
Sporepedia page

[youtube]Oe618rO1_44[/youtube]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Diupodus
This creature has extremely long appendages, which help it in getting prey from tall trees or from the air. Its four wings do not appear to serve any purpose; they may be vestigial structures. It lives in confierous forests.
Sporepedia page

[youtube]rKasH9mcVEU[/youtube]
Knight7770's Tribal Stage Creatures
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Knight7770's Civilization-Stage Creatures
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Knight7770's Space-Stage Creatures
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Death Flyer

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Knight7770's Vehicles
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Knight7770's Land Vehicles
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Economic Scout

Knight7770's Water Vehicles
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Knight7770's Air Vehicles
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Plane Fleet E-32

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Knight7770's Spaceships
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Evil Spaceship

Research Vessel Z-32
The RV Z-32 is specially designed for retrieving and transporting materials from and to planets. The main plasma rocket can be turned off, allowing the four rockets on the bottom to activate and make the RVZ-32 hover. The storage facility is under the hull.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Knight7770's Buildings
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Knight7770's Houses
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Knight7770's Entertainment Facilities
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Knight7770's Factories
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Knight7770

too spiky ,will accidentally kill each other when overpopulated.
Well...um...blame natural selection :p

I added the description and the video.
If you want to upload your Spore creation, just post it here with at least 1 picture, and I will add it.

Battlemapsta

I am the Conduit of Change
I tried the trial a while back but most of the choices are unavailable. I'll have to get the fullgame to see how I can make my creatures.

Knight7770

I added another creature: the Squama Callum ;)
C & C, please.

Knight7770

They look too similar, try a different one? Like the one in your avatar ;O.

Nice work on them though ;P.
I just posted the Morti Quadpenne. Check it out :thup:

P.S. The Spore website is undergoing maintenance.

Jindo

Self
Still looks similar to the others ;O, I scrolled down and didn't notice that it was a new one until you posted ;O.

Try something different altogether, it doesn't have to fit the theme of the volcanic area you chose :p.

Knight7770

I added a new section, along with a link to my Spore page with all of my creatures on it (look near the top). Check it out :thup:

Knight7770

The greener one is awesome, nice work ;D!

I added a new section, and a new creature to go with it: the Mulacerti. I also added spoiler tags to all but the first images of each creature, so the page will (hopefully) load faster, and you don't have to scroll through all those pictures that you don't want to see ;)

Knight7770

Another update, check out the newest creature under the Forest Creatures section :thup:

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Here are some of my creatures.

First off, the Aspoterapotianer.

Second, say hello to the Mosferas

Third, the Seherot

And my epic creature, the Sprokel

And the Sumplok

Knight7770

I updated the first post with sections for all types of creations: creatures, vehicles, buildings, and spaceships. I also added some of my own creations; there will be more coming. Enjoy :thup:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    that field is going to explode and though there is competition there is going to be room for all levels in the coming years imho.
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Why are we competing for rough mornings? :(
  • Varine Varine:
    I don't want to compete for that, yall can have it.
  • Varine Varine:
    @The Helper I'm trying. Once I am more prepared to be figuring out school I'll probably ask for your advice
  • Varine Varine:
    Right now I'm just trying to get through the pandemic and figure out how I'm going to pay for it, and figure out what I need to get a job at Best Buy instead of a kitchen somewhere.
  • thewrongvine thewrongvine:
    oy just catching up on the discussion above. @Varine yeah I usually alternate between claritin & zyrtec, depending on whatever my body decides to reject at the time lol
  • thewrongvine thewrongvine:
    the more I use it the less effective it gets over time as my body accustoms to it so I try to not use it every day
  • S songbird:
    Glad to see some interest in the IS3 NUON reprint. :)
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Thank you Carl for making that happen that just might be the spark we need.
  • Varine Varine:
    I'm confused and amazed that NUON and TWV's news postings are the things still active.
  • Varine Varine:
    Or Tom Mai, not TWV
  • Varine Varine:
    Whatever happened to Cheshire? Or Firecat, whatever his real name was?
  • Varine Varine:
    I've been using both claritin and fexofenadine or something like that recently alternately and that's been kinda working, I don't feel like my face is going to explode at least. Eyes are still itchy as fuck though
    I dunno, haven't seen Firecat in a long while now.
    By the way, we have new file attachment size limits now.
  • Varine Varine:
    Are they bigger?
    Yeah, new max size limit is 64 MB, to accommodate NUON-Dome emulation.
  • Varine Varine:
    I don't think I ever ran into a file size problem before. What was it before?
  • Varine Varine:
    I've had file type issues before I think, but I haven't uploaded anything since like 2010.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    alot smaller than that basically barely anything and it would have been different then 2010 because of the forum upgrade
  • Varine Varine:
    lol I forgot this used to look different
  • Varine Varine:
    It's by far the brightest webpage I regularly visit, the first thing I usually do is try to figure out dark mode.
    If you invert the colors, The Helper Forums looks amazing
    It still has that blue theme at the top
  • Ghan Ghan:
    There's no particular hard limit to attachments. "Something reasonable" is preferred to "a size large enough to fill up the server disk"

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop