Spread the Word

DogOfHavoc

Future Tragedy
Reaction score
Guys, we need more people in the Writer's Corner. There is a lot of talent here, but only a few of us total. If we could get some fresh blood we would have more writing to read and be able to share our work with more people. The activity here is erratic at best. I think we need to find some good ways to get the word out about this little writing alcove we all love.

Sil3nt

SUP?
Reaction score
Start giving rep with the comment 'JOIN THE WRITERS CORNER OR THE NEXT THREE ARE GOING BE RED'

Just my idea.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Oh, try it on me too!

Yeah... not enough activity here. No one except Rappunk and Geoff care about me... :(

:D
I remember when once in a while there's a lot of people here...

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
We need a little signature like this.

userbar1copyxh3.png

thewrongvine

Reaction score
Huh? :confused: What does that have to do with spreading the word, haha. And most of us can't have signatures. :D

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Knight7770

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped aliophobia
Reaction score
Huh? :confused: What does that have to do with spreading the word, haha. And most of us can't have signatures. :D

~Hai-Bye-Vine~
He said a signature (not really a signature, but you know) like this, not this signature which is actually more like a user bar (I think). Also, everyone can have a signature, but only a few people are allowed to have them. :p

thewrongvine

Reaction score
Oh.

But how does that relate to spreading the word of the writers corner? :confused: I r confused face.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Sil3nt

SUP?
Reaction score
You know I completely dissaprove of the rep thing "..OR THE NEXT THREE ARE GONNA BE RED".
It seems like complete blackmail.
Maybe you should try a less demanding approach

Guess I should've posted that idea in the humour section.

'>_>

Just put a link in your signature on other forums.

Rub it in why don't you. /shredtear

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
I doubt the rep thing would work. It's like saying "Hey guys! Did you know TheHelper.net actually has a Writer's corner? Where you can WRITE?!" Everyone probably knows that :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.