Staff Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
Post your absences and ideas here. If you wish to become part of the staff, you may post here for approval, [del]but it's recommended that you PM Ninva (me) directly[/del]. I will readily give you work. A list of open positions will be listed in this thread and updated regularly. Thank you for reading Prose of the Week.

We are looking for:

A Blogger (Columnist)
A Game Reviewer
A Indie Game Reviewer (such as freeware and other non cooperate games)
Video Contributor (PM Ninva for more details)
Music Forum Reporter
Game Forum Reporter
Video Forum Reporter
Techy Reporter
MORE EDITORIALS AND ESSAYS!
An Update on Ace

If you have a proposal to make, please post your request here. We'll make a new position or fill it up with someone who wants to write the articles.

Thank you.

---

Sub-forum! W00t!

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I can do Techy-stuff if you wish.

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
What forums shall I cover with this? General Tech Help, Blizzard Games Help, Other Games Help, Webmaster, Programming?

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
Oooh, so many. Which do you visit the most and know more about?

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I can sort of combine them all into 1, because most of them do not get posted in as much as other forums.

EDIT: 3000 posts :)

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
I can sort of combine them all into 1, because most of them do not get posted in as much as other forums.

EDIT: 3000 posts :)

Congratz.

Alright, you can do that if you want. I'll be looking forward to your article this weekend.

Dr.Jack

That's Cap'n to you!
Reaction score
I can't believe I started reading this so late. I always gave a quick glance when a new article came out but I never took the time to really through the proses and I'm sorry for that. Good job Ninva and all the dear prose staff.

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
I can't believe I started reading this so late. I always gave a quick glance when a new article came out but I never took the time to really through the proses and I'm sorry for that. Good job Ninva and all the dear prose staff.

Hey, I read your essay today. It was pretty decent. Could you write essays like that weekly?

DogOfHavoc

Future Tragedy
Reaction score
I might be interested in being a pulp fiction writer for POTW. Nothing too deep, maybe just some science fiction or fantasy. The story arc would be continued each consecutive week. Just an idea.

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
I might be interested in being a pulp fiction writer for POTW. Nothing too deep, maybe just some science fiction or fantasy. The story arc would be continued each consecutive week. Just an idea.

I like that idea. I've thought about doing it myself, but I always like to toil away with my work these days. Your stories are very entertaining, so you'd make a great pulp fiction writer.

DogOfHavoc

Future Tragedy
Reaction score
I like that idea. I've thought about doing it myself, but I always like to toil away with my work these days. Your stories are very entertaining, so you'd make a great pulp fiction writer.

Ok thanks, I'll start brainstorming. What word length would you prefer for each issue?

Squll2

je'ne sais pas
Reaction score
Sure Ninva I'd be glad to help for the music forum reporter / song for prose w/e :p

When do I start? This week? :thup:

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
hey, ill do an indie game reviewer, i know 2 indie games that id love to share with you guys and ill play any indie game you suggest :D

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
Sure Ninva I'd be glad to help for the music forum reporter / song for prose w/e :p

When do I start? This week? :thup:

Yep, you can send me an article sometime before Sunday. I usually publish the Prose Sunday night.

hey, ill do an indie game reviewer, i know 2 indie games that id love to share with you guys and ill play any indie game you suggest :D

Mount and Blade.

jonadrian619

-___-
Reaction score
Okay sure. Though it's school season I can write an Anime of the Week (but I'll start with an overview first, then I'll gradually improve my essays) and a report/review on the Anime/Manga Social Group.

Is it okay for me to submit the articles in Sunday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.