Standard Campaign Download

AgentPaper

From the depths, I come.
Reaction score
I'm interested in making a Battle.net version of the entire standard wc3 campaign. Basically, making it multiplayer, as well as a few other nice additions. Anyways, I tried using some of the MPQ editor programs, but none seem to work, or they just don't for me. So, instead of breaking my face trying to make those work, and likely failing, I was wondering if someone here could link me the entire set of Warcraft 3 campaign maps so I can just download them. I would be interested in all of them, RoC and FT, since I plan to use both eventually, but I need at least the first few to start off.

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
1. Have you ever tried using a MPQ extractor, instead of a MPQ editor?
2. Had you tried all of the MPQ extractors?
3. If all don't work for you, your best bet is to go here and post your problem.

Unless an admin says so otherwise, downloading the entire set of Warcraft 3 campaigns seems to break the rules, even you have the ownership of legal discs of Warcraft 3. (Rules said that you can't send/let others download copies of Blizzard's copyrighted files to someone else without permission from Blizzard itself.)

Please let me know if I said something wrong here.

AgentPaper

From the depths, I come.
Reaction score
I've tried all the stuff on the list, including PowerMPQ, which someone else used to do this. It installed just fine, or it seems to have, but the program just doesn't run. Anyways, I'll post my problem there, but I would still appreciate it if someone else could post the maps for download, unless it really does violate some legal mumbo-jumbo.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.