Starcraft 2 Development Status - Dissapointing!

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Reaction score
After searching up some articles about Starcraft, I stumbled upon this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/StarCraft_II said:
At the June 2008 Blizzard Worldwide Invitational, Blizzard Executive Vice President Rob Pardo was quoted as saying that development of the campaign was one-third complete and that there would be significantly more to show by the end of 2008

And it has been like a year when it was first announced...

I know they take their time to release a really polished product, but come one.

How dreadful is that?

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
Ummm.. Have you read\seen much about how the campaigns are going to be? Its not that un-reasonable to me. The rest of the game, however, might be less or more then one third of the way done..

Darg

Administrator
Reaction score
I think that throws out the window the initial thought of a December 2008 release. Sounds like June 2009 might be more realistic now.

punwisp

Reaction score
its amazing how its not even close to the end of the year, theres still barely a half year left, just because they haven't shown anything yet doesn't mean they have nothing done.

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
It's just the campaign. The rest of the game seems pretty much done, other than balancing issues. I still have no doubt it'll be out Q4 this year.

rover2341

Is riding a roller coaster...Wee!
Reaction score
When do you think the latest they would announce to us that its coming this Chris mas?

Na they had a few mini games that were fun. But most i think of there's were, eh polished but not fun. as for doing the single player missions. I am sure that's the least of whats taking them time. (I think) not to say they don't do them well but i would think balancing would take them much more time. because its not very straight forward compared to the single player missions.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.