[Starcraft 2]Have multiple SCII copies installed, how to uninstall the first one

Dave Atkin

Reaction score
I have two version installed, EU and NA, and they were installed in that order. I no longer play on the EU server and need to get disk space back. I want to uninstall the EU version (first one installed) and leave the NA version there. There is only one uninstall option I can find on the PC and it points to the NA version. How do I do a proper uninstall of the EU version?

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
If there is only one uninstall option than likely the different versions are just in the registry. You would not regain any disk space (or just barely) by deleting those registry entries. If the game is installed in seperate folders then you just have to delete the folder of the game manually that you do not want. You can follow the shortcuts on your desktop or in your start menu to see what .exe is being activated. If they are in the same folder then there is nothing to do. If they are in different folders then delete the folder of the one you do not want.

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.