Starcraft 2 - Wings of Liberty Preview

PureOwnage

Minecraft Server OP, Inactive.
Reaction score
[YOUTUBE]<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y-9Ms9Jr9jQ&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y-9Ms9Jr9jQ&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Not My Video but I just found this. Enjoy :thup:

Jaujarahje

I have now changed this in the User CP
Reaction score
I was expecting a trailer, not just gameplay, but still good. I noticed you can select more then 12 units at a time,this is already better then Starcraft for me. Also if thats the new battlecruiser at the 1:20 mark and playable that thing absolutely rapes zerglings/banelings
THe lava level also looks pretty cool and unique, but a pain in the ass to have to stop mining every so often

WastedSavior

A day without sunshine is like, well, night.
Reaction score
Wow, even better then i was expecting.. now i really can't wait..:D

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
I don't think that was an ordinary battlecruiser:p
It was afterall campaign missions:p

And it looks like campaign is going to be pretty fun to play thru:)
And by the looks of that lava rising, the editor will sure be amazing:)
Just think about the possibilities people:shades:

chanta45

Reaction score
That. Was. Amazing.

For us map makers anyway, this shows that there are tons of extra units, that supply carrier thingy, those bad ass protoss avatars that shot the lasers from there eyes.

I hope there are lots, lots more extra units.

Sooda

Diversity enchants
Reaction score
Terrans "main computer" who warns for rising lava reminds me JENOVA from Final Fantasy 7. They both are similar and cover girl material. I am looking forward to hear more alerts from it. "Nuclear launch detected.", anybody? ;)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.