AoS Starcraft AoS

Twilight33

Reaction score
just posting to let everyone know i am still alive. progress has slowed a little because i decided to learn jass. I have edited my main post and updated the info their. i have come up with abilities for all heroes except for the 1 normal ability the wraith still needs. i have also changed out some of the existing abilities for ones i thought where cleaner, more fun, and a better fit for the hero thematicly.

Updates
Marine
Took out U-238 and added double tap - % chance to attack twice.

Firebat
took out residual heat and added immolate - attacked units take damage over time.
Reworked Napalm - creates a patch of napalm on ground for 60 seconds. deals damage to foes that stay in area.

Goliath
Added Missile Launch - Fire missiles at foes in front of goliath
Added Locater Beacon - Ultimate - Reveals targeted unit and launch infinite range missiles at them when the missile launch ability is used.

Wraith
Missile Launch - Fires 2 missiles at target each dealing damage.

Ideas are still welcome. the abilities listed here are by no means finally. also if anyone can think of better names for the abilities i have posted let me know.

Cheesy

some fucker
Reaction score
Not really important, I'd just like to point out a typo you have.

Stim Pack - Lose X health, gain y gain Y Attack Speed and Movement speed. Last Z Seconds.

Gain Y gain Y Attack Speed? That doesn't make much sense. :rolleyes:

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Not really important, I'd just like to point out a typo you have.

Stim Pack - Lose X health, gain y gain Y Attack Speed and Movement speed. Last Z Seconds.

Gain Y gain Y Attack Speed? That doesn't make much sense. :rolleyes:

I'm sure he means "gain Y Attack Speed" :p

Twilight33

Reaction score
back

after some complications i am back and will be continuing this project as soon as i take some time to relearn jass. until then i am still looking for input.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.