Starcraft Campaign Editor Help

C

Crulo85

Ok Im sure this is a simple problem for you guys. Im creating a custom map with the starcraft campaign editor and I am trying to make 3 different forces. One is going to be me, ones the enemy no problem there, but the problem comes with the 3rd center force seperating us. I created 200 protoss units that were supposed to fight through to get to each other, but when I save the map and play it, instead of those units being there, there start location overrides it and puts regular protoss starters there. I just want that one time force of those 200 units to be there until they are wiped out by the other 2 players. I tried not giving them a start location but it wont let me save the map that way. Any suggestions?

L

legalized

only possible one way... i think

your problem relates to mine. I'm trying to set up a game of 6 comp vs 2 humans (me and my bud) however the only way that we can start on the same platform, and have the computers where they are sposed to be with the forces i provided them with in the campaign editior, is to use the 'use map settings' in the game. once you put in a start location (and you're right you have to in order to save the file) it automatically pops up in the game as 4 workers and the primary building... now we get into my problem.. just check out my thread.. your question will run into my problem..

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.