StarCraft Campaign Editor Trigger

D

De Freak

Taken from OTS.net

I am making a map for Brood War and a trigger isn't working.
First of all I am using HiM2001+ to make cocoons (a mutalisk turning into a guardian but never finishes). I have a bunch of cocoons already on the map (about 60). When a civillian gets to a certain location, the trigger is supposed to kill all of the cocoons already there and make a bunch more of them each on a different location (about 75). When I tested it, the old ones were killed but I never saw the new ones. There is no other place that kills all the cocoons, and the create new unit trigger is right after the kill all the old ones. I think it is a memory problem but how do I fix it?
I hope you understand my question.

http://www.opentechsupport.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=32224#post32224

Ilendil

Most Respected Former Admin
Reaction score
Can I answer here? The problem here is that cocoons, gas tanks, all those things that are "special" and "new" that aren't included in the regular editor are kinda "invalid" in the starcraft triggers. What I found through making maps is I tryed to create those things, but they just don't work. You have 2 options to fix this:

1. Create 75 of those cocoons (I know this is a lot...) and use the "move" trigger to that location where it's supposed to go, this is kinda complicated... but it is the only thing you can do.

2. Substitute the cocoons for something else.

H

Hurricane

where can i d/l HiM2001+? or anything that lets u make cocoons, gas tanks, minerals, etc. Thanks

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.