Starcraft CD Key from CD

Wark

Animal
Reaction score
I have a Starcraft CD, but I don't have the box, cd case, manual or anything else, just the CD.

Is it possible to get the CD Key from the accual CD? Or will I have to mail it to blizzard?

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
The CD key is not contained on the CD so if you don't have the key or an installed version of the game you can't get it. The CD key is encrypted into one of the files when the game is installed and is transmitted encrypted when you connect to Battle.net so you can recover your CD key with the old CD Key Grabber that way if you have the game installed but we dont have a version of the Grabber that works with the latest patches and i don't know if it works with the latest Starcraft.

So the answer is no, the CD key is not contained on the CD.

I

I_LIKE_TACOS

I need a cd key grabber that works for starcraft v1.13

I have looked all over the internet for a cd key grabber and i found some but none work for sc v 1.13 i also tried to change the patch for my sc but it wont let me......can u help me with a link to one that works or something?

Rapmaster

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I don't think it's being updated by the author anymore. I've seen the game for sale for like $10 now anyway.

F

-fool-

you might be able to get the cd key from the registry, not sure though

U

Unregistered

Blah

o blizzard is stupid all u gotta do is get a burned copy of any blizzard game from yur buddies go buy a copy of the game take out the game but DONT take off the plastic cover copy the cd key return the game and there u go any free blizzard game 4 u and if none of yur friends have a blizzard game get some that do...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.