starcraft downloader problems

sokalbicycle

Reaction score
so I just bought starcraft 1 on the online store today and I got the installer. I started it up and it started downloading the game. but about halfway into it I get an error message saying the blizzard installer had to close, and everytime I try I get this same message. any thoughts? (also i'm running the up to date OSX on my 1st gen macbook air)

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
Are you downloading it while being wireless? Perhaps your internet is hiccuping and so your connection gets interrupted and it fails. Try downloading while connected to your internet with and ethernet cable.

On top of that, you should try re-downloading the installer. The installer may not have downloaded properly and is now corrupt.

sokalbicycle

Reaction score
I tried re-downloading the downloader, but it just wouldn't work. and it kept stopping at the same place, so I just went out to gamestop and bought a physical copy for 20 bucks.

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
I tried re-downloading the downloader, but it just wouldn't work. and it kept stopping at the same place, so I just went out to gamestop and bought a physical copy for 20 bucks.

Odd, perhaps their Mac installer is corrupted at the moment? Dunno.

I assume the physical copy worked just fine when installing?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.