Starcraft II: Will you buy it?

Will you buy Starcraft II

• Total voters

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
Wc3 still costs about 15$. The whole battle net pack still for about 30$. Its been 5 years...

Originally, each one cost about 40-50$ around the time they came out.

Father_Yetti

Reaction score
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Will I buy it? What kind of question is that?!!!

Kenito

I Helps Most Goodly
Reaction score
I'm going to wait to see how well their hero system works out, and if it's close enough to WC3 that I won't have to go into heavy learning mode and forgot about WC3 mapping.

I also hope they fix some nitpicks - like how in SC you can't select all units of one type in a group (it will select the most powerful unit for the portrait and the group will only have normal commands, it's not like WC where you can use the side mouse keys to toggle between em), when a unit dies in a group it leaves a gap in the icon lineup, and other random things. Oh and the new Terran advisor/cyborg is freakin' creepy.

BlargIAmDead

Reaction score
I promised myself I wouldn't buy any new games until I'd played through the single-player campaigns for everything I already had, and finished all the WCIII maps I keep promising myself I'll make.

But there's no option for that, of course, and it was easier just to say "Played v.1, won't play v.2".

Please don't Zerg-rush me.

Darthfett

Aerospace/Cybersecurity Software Engineer
Reaction score
Never played the first starcraft, and I will buy it, no doubt about it. The editor sounds like it's going to have a lot of new features that I will love about it. (Specifically the data editor).

I can't wait for it to come out.

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
I will by it beacuse as it looks now it will be the greatest game ever.
There is a bit of a fluke warning on it tho:eek:
With starcraft having been on the market for a remarkable 10 years and still is one of the most played games in the world:eek:
SC2 will have a lot of expectations to live up to, wich it probably will beacuse it is blizzard that is making it:cool:

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
You already got more people to vote on this poll than most polls on this site. :p

rover2341

Is riding a roller coaster...Wee!
Reaction score
For Map Editors, Adside From the fact the terrinaing will be much improved looks wise. Read the Questions and answers for more info on that.
And the Fact the models will look a bit better.

And besides tons of nice features they plan on adding "Locking of maps".
ect.

The best feature for map makers i think. Is the game will now be able to run games with massive units and not lag. All those games that try to have more then 400 units. and expect them all to path well, and dont work. Will Work!
Many of my game ideas, that require alot of units, or 840. dont work but will run fine with starcraft 2!

O for the glory, why dont they just sale the game...even if no one can play till its done...then us map makers can make games before its playable...even if people have to wait 6-12 months for the game to be finished and polished...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.